TSUYU

Just in case my book gets taken down. Cause I heard smut book are on Wattpad. My ao3 account is Ruby_isalegend

The bell finally rings, signalling the beginning of lunch. Tsuyu hums happily, quickly pulling out her planner and scribbling down the maths homework she'd have to do tonight.

"Hey Tsu! Are you coming to sit with us at lunch?"

She looks up, nodding. "Sure, ribbit. Just let me pack up my things."

After packing up her things she and the girls walk to the cafeteria, making small talk with Lunch Rush before returning to their usual table to eat their meals. A croak of satisfaction leaves the greenete's throat at the first bite of food.

"Lunch Rush always makes the best food, doesn't he?" The girl hums happily.

"Yeah!" The invisible teen sat across from her answers happily, her phone floating in the air, held up by her invisible arms.

Tsu had always found her quirk interesting, especially how the food she ate disappeared as soon as it passed the transparent girls lips. Tsu had always been curious about her, to say the least.

"I always look forward to lunch because-" she cuts herself off with a dramatic gasp, a small squeal escaping her lips.

Tsu tilts her head, jumping slightly at the squeal. "What is it Tooru-chan?"

"That was loud." Jirou grouches, sat directly next to Hagakure. She rubs at her ears delicately, slightly massaging her ear jacks.

"The lifeline texted me! What's her name? Lora?" The phone in her hands shakes as she texts, which would look normal if you could see her fingers making contact, but strange when Hagakure did it.

Tsu's eyes widen, distracting her from her thoughts. I wonder if she's messaged me?

As Tsu pulls her phone from her skirt pocket, she lets her mind wonder back to the lifeline program itself. She's been so busy with school and training she hadn't really let herself think about it that deeply. After hearing her homeroom teacher and All Might recommend it the girl had said yes without thinking.

If it was such a valuable opportunity then it would have been dumb to pass it up. If it would help her improve and become a better hero, then of course she was gonna say yes. Though when she'd think too deep into it she'd start to think things that... distracted her, to say the least.

She was an upcoming hero. She had to focus on her studies.

I wonder if the lifeline is experienced with different types of quirk related kinks.

Tsu was struggling to hold back the intrusive thoughts at this point.

I self-lubricate when I fuck my self because of my quirk, will she find that hot?

Now stuck in the centre of the teens mind was a hot girl on top of her, sliding back and forth against each other easily because of her natural lube.

"Tsu are you alright? You look slightly red." Momo reaches her hand across to rest it on the girls cheek, frowning. "Your face is somewhat hot, are you getting sick?"

Tsu makes a surprised frog-like yelp, thankfully snapping out of her daydream. She presses her legs together tightly, feeling the wetness seep through her panties.

Blushing even more she looks down nodding. "I'm fine Momo. Thanks." She says quietly.

Opening the app to try and extract herself from the now unbearable hormones she felt rushing to pussy, she sees that Akira had also messaged her.