JIROU

(I just thought this song suited the chapter, I listened to it on repeat while writing ;))

Jirou was unable to think about anything else for the entire day, not her studies, not anything. Nothing but the lifeline program.

At the beginning she didn't even think about it, it was a definite no in her mind. Why would she agree to something like this? It was embarrassing enough as it was, plus it was stupid. And, Jirou didn't want a relationship if wasn't an actual relationship. If anything Jirou didn't need sex, she needed affection and someone to talk to.

But as she heard her classmates talking about it she found herself in an inner turmoil. The heroes recommended it so strongly, was it stupid of her to pass up? And she can't help but think about someone to have in that way. It isn't a secret that she's a lesbian but what if the lifeline isn't into girls as much as they're into guys?

Everything in her brain is telling her to say no. She won't know what to do in person anyway and will undoubtedly get too flustered to even talk to them.

But she desperately wants someone to love.

Jirou scolds herself internally. She can't help it, she knows its human nature and that everyone thinks like this at her age but she's scared. She's scared of letting someone in, she's used to keeping it all inside and using music used to fix everything. But recently she keeps finding herself late in the night sobbing while listening to music, and unlike before, it's stopped hiding the pain.

It's just for sex, they're not going to help with that anyway.

Jirou sighs as she makes her way into the 1a classroom for their afternoon hero class. She really isn't in the mood today, she was drained of all her energy.

Her sensitive ears pick up on the familiar sound of a zipper as their home room teacher unzips his sleeping bag before entering the classroom. She watches with tired eyes as he walks to the podium.

Where is All Might?

"I'm sure your all wondering where All Might is," the coffee addict answers her question, " and he will be here soon along with Midnight."

Jirou rubs her eyes to try and wake herself as Ida raises his hand.

"Are we doing something special in today's training sir?"

At hearing the class presidents suggestion the purple haired girl watches her classmates visibly hover in their seats.

"No. You won't be training today."

That's all the underground hero tells them as the other two teachers enter the classroom, followed by the lady in charge of the lifeline program.

Jirou puts her head in her hands, forcibly restraining a pained groan. She did not have the mental capacity for this right now.

Bakugo seems to be just as angry as Jirou hears the sound of small explosions going off in his hands, something the class was used to by now.

"Hello class 1a! I am here!"

"All Might-" Midoriya starts in a confused voice before getting cut off by his aggressive childhood friend.

"So this is taking away our training time now?! How am I s'posed to become a pro without training huh?!" Katsuki slams his hands down on the table.

"Bakugo." The dangerous tone of their home room teacher has the teenager sitting back in his seat, glaring at poor Saeko.

"There are a few more details to be discussed about the lifeline program and the expectations they have if you choose to participate. Majority rules so if over half the class says yes a lifeline will be provided to those who asked for one." Midnight says, giving a firm and encouraging nod to Saeko who seems slightly put off by Bakugo's outburst.