MINA

"Can you believe we actually get to see them soon?"

Mina giggles as she lays on the floor. The Bakusquad had gathered in Denkis room. Originally Bakugo was teaching him some things with history, but then Sero joined and one thing led to another, now they were all hanging out. Mina was on the floor while Bakugo and Kirishima watched sero and Kaminari play super smash bros from the bed.

Bakugo scoffed quietly before mumbling something to himself. Mina side eyed him but let it go.

To tell the truth she was worried about her blonde friends situation with the lifeline. Throughout the almost two week periods he'd shown nothing but distaste towards the whole thing. She wondered why he'd even sign up and agree to it in the first place if he was so against it.

She was more worried about Akira if she was being honest. She knew Bakugo could be harsh and cruel and sometimes said things before considering others peoples feelings. She didn't want Akira to finally meet everyone just to be met with such coldness. She didn't want them to feel unwelcomed.

She sighed silently before turning off her phone and paying attention to the smash bros going on.

Akira seemed more than capable of dealing with it themselves, and Mina found herself trusting in them. Usually she was the type of person who tried to do everything herself, she was never the type to lay a burden on someone else.

A tiny, barely noticeable smile spread across the pink skinned girls lips. With something like this Mina would always take it upon herself to go around and ask everyone what was going on with Bakugo and try to fix it. Weather that's through a little surprise party or a Bakusquad outing. It was relieving finally being able to share that weight with someone else.

"You've said that three times already Kaminari." Sero laughs, slowly but surely beginning to win against the electric blonde.

With a concentrated frown on his face, Denki replies excitedly. "Yeah but i just can't believe it! Four more days, that's like- less than a week!"

Kirishima chuckles. "The introductory process was only two weeks. When you think about it; in the big scheme of things it's really not that long."

"It's too long!" Denki shoots back.

"I agree!" Mina whines childishly. "I just wanna see them already." A pout pulls on her lips. "I haven't even got to call them all that much cause I've been so busyyyy." She fake sobs and throws her arms in the air.

A strangles cry comes from Denki as he finally gets beat by Sero.

Bakugo scoffs once again. "You guys all act like your dating, so fucking clingy." He rolls his eyes.

"Well they said I can call them my girlfriend so- so we... are... dating?" Mina puts a finger on her chin, her statement coming out as more of a question.

Sero puts down his controller, leaning back on one arm and turning to his female friend. "They did say it was like a relationship and stuff, but did they mention anything about dating?.. Are we dating them?"

"Of course not dumbass! You can only date one person, sure you can call them your girlfriend but that doesn't mean your dating."

Kaminari frowns as Mina rebuts Kataukis theory. "Have you ever heard of polyamory Bakugo? Of course you can date more than one person."

Kaminari nods. "I swear I've heard them mention dating before."

Mine pouts again, reminded of how much Denki and Akira call and message. Out of everyone those two communicate with each other the most. Apart from that she heard that Hagakure and them also call and message a lot.