YAOROZU

This chapter has been re-written, I hated the previous one and this one still isnt perfect but i like it much better. I'd also like to apologise for my lack of activity recently, I had to focus on school because I was so behind. If I didnt take the time off to completely focus on my studies it was looking like I wasnt going to pass the term (aha whoops)

I am still quite behind but I did my final maths SAC yesterday, I still have another 3 SACs due until the end of term, but I am officially back. I may need you guys to keep me motivated though, I haven't been motivated to do very much recently, but Ill try my best!

I appreciate everyone waiting and everyone who has read my book while I've been gone, there may not be scheduled updates for a while as I get completely back on track however there will be more frequent updates. I apologise again.

---

Everyone went back to their conversations as Bakugo slumped back to the floor, muttering angrily. They could hear faintly the voices of two people but didn't pay much mind to it, instead conversing about their day or the tests coming up.

"U-uh. Please do come- do come in. Sorry I dont usually stutter I am just-"

The common room slowly dissapates into a confused silence at the sound of their class representative stuttering. 

"Did... did Iida-Kun just stutter?" Izuku says with a dropped jaw.

Uraraka nods hesitantly from next to him on the couch. "He sounds...unsure of himself...?"

"More like flustered," Mina giggles to herself.

"The fuck?" Bakugo scowls, trying his best to look to the door without moving.

Iida walks back into the room, his face a shade of red Momo hadn't seen on anyone before, she could practically see the stream rising from his cheeks.

Everyone stares in curiosity at the person following him. Their body was much smaller in comparison, so Iida's frame blocked them from view. But Momo could see some cute pink socks peeking from between Iida's legs.

As Tenya faces the class he pushes up his glasses, which had fallen down his face in his rushed state.

"Everyone ple-please be kind and welcome- uh"

He looks behind him like he's in disbelief as the person finally pops their head out from behind the blue haired boy. A delicate hand rests on Iida's waist as the peek from his side, and Momo finds herself stunned at their cuteness. They give everyone a sweet and gentle smile, holding up a peace sign before confidently stepping aside to stand in front of Iida, who seems to grow even more flustered as he looks down at them.

"E-everyone, please welcome Akira into our residence."

They wave excitedly, smiling from ear to ear. "It's so great to finally meet you guys in person!"

Silence follows before Mina breaks that with a squeal. Izuku's face bursts a violent red Katsuki chokes on his spit, spiralling into a coughing fit and Uraraka immediately starts floating from her seat. Their eyes widen and their lips form an 'o' shape as they watch the chaos they had accidentally just caused.

Mina scrambles to her feet and almost knocks Akira off  her feet with a forceful hug. "AKIRA!!"

"Minaaaaaaa!" The small lifeline somehow manages to spin the taller girl in a couple circles before finally dropping her, placing their hands in Ashido's while giving her a once over.