BAKUGO

(this takes place after Katsuki got saved from the league and had his fight with Deku)

Its barely morning in the UA dorms, the suns still not out so as usual, Bakugo is all by himself. Soon enough Tsuyu will be up and then shitty hair will follow her. For now, he's just enjoying the peaceful morning.

He's already completed a full workout and had a shower, and is now taking his time drinking his protein shake. That's why he gets up so early, so he can get some fucking alone time in this stupid and crowded dorm building.

"They're too damn noisy," he mutters to himself, taking another deep sip and swallowing, "shitty extras."

As if his thoughts manifested it, he hears tired footsteps walking down the stairs. Tsuyu emerges, tired hands rubbing at her eyes seeing as it's still only early morning and the sun is just beginning to rise.

"Morning Bakugo," she croaks as she clumsily begins to make herself a cup of coffee.

"Morning."

Tsuyu doesn't say anything else as she walks around to make herself breakfast and coffee, choosing not to disturb the aggressive blond and to instead make sure she gets enough protein in for a big day. Like every day at UA.

In response, Bakugo gets out his phone and scrolls along Instagram. Tsuyu was the only person in this damn building he didn't mind, she didn't try to talk to him and she didn't piss him off. Plus, he knew she was hardworking, she recognised her mistakes and flaws and did everything she could to fix him. He respected her for that.

About and hour later the last second of peace and quiet was broken.

"Hey Bakubro, good morning! Morning Tsu!"

Bakugo lets out an audible groan. "Shut up shitty hair."

"Morning Kirishima-kun! Ribbit."

The rest of the class slowly but surely files in and soon enough everyone is ready for breakfast. Bakugo scowls at everyone as he walks into the kitchen just like every other day.

"You damn extras need to learn how to cook! I'm not cooking for you every fucking morning!"

Dunce face smiles at him with a stupid grin. "Come on Bakugo, you love cooking for us."

Anger spikes within the teen and he snaps his head to the other blond with a feirce glare. "Like hell I do!" He yells while getting out the eggs to make omelettes. "You're all just fucking helpless!"

"Ahah, thanks Bakugo~" Mina sings, spinning on the stool by the kitchen counter.

"Shut up Racoon eyes, I'll fucking kill you."

Katsuki grumbles the whole entire morning as he makes omelettes for everyone in the class. Serving them on plates and pushing them onto the table. In that time some people had gotten dressed and were lounging around in their school uniform, others were still chatting in their pyjamas. However when they heard the clatter of the plates against the counter everyone came to get their share.

"Eggs, a very valuable protein source. A nutritious meal for a big day at UA. Thank you Bakugo." Ida waves his arms around in thanks before talking his plate and stealing a stool by the counter before they get taken.

Katsuki growls. "Shut the fuck up glasses face. Learn to make your own breakfast next time."

Once the food is given to them, everyone in the Bakusquad shovel down their food and rush to finish getting ready, knowing Bakugo wouldn't hesitate to leave without them. They know from experience.