IIDA

Iida walks swiftly down the halls, hand strait by his sides as he enters the classroom, exactly two minutes before homeroom begins.

"Everybody please get into your seats!" He waves his arms around. "Homeroom begins in two minutes!"

Bakugo tells him to take the stick out his ass, which is a morning occurrence. And as per usual, Iida scolds him for his vulgar vocabulary.

"Bakugo that's no way for a future hero to talk. How would your future employers feel about this?"

Said boy scowls, his hands popping with tiny explosions as he slams his hands on the table. "I aint working for no one glasses face! I'll work for my damn self! As number one!"

Iida's eyebrows furrow. "That is a very unrealistic expectation as you typically work as a sidekick before you go into your own agency. And I'm sure that with an attitude such as this finding an employer would be very difficult so I suggest-"

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN GLASSES FACE! IF I WORK FOR MYSELF I DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SHIT!"

His arms move more and more as he tries his best to shed light on how his classmates behaviour could affect his future. "How would Lora feel about such vocabulary? It isn't long before the introductory process is over, and as UA students we should be giving the best representation possible. We should all be doing our very best to be adequate students seeing as she has been kind enough to act as our lifeline-"

Real explosions crackle from his palms as he looks up at Iida with threatening eyes. "I'm so damn sick of everyone talking about this STUPID lifeline. I DONT GIVE A SHIT. SHUT UP ABOUT THEM FOR TWO FUCKING SECONDS FOR FUCKS SAKE."

Iida's mouth drops at the same time as his arms, and for once in his life he didn't know what to say. "Uh- well I don't- I won't- I didn't-"

"Everyone in your seats please!" The booming voice of their homeroom teacher does nothing to stifle the tension in the classroom as Iida stares into Bakugo's eyes for another second or two before stuttering a small 'yes sir' to his teacher and making his way to his seat.

The class is silent and share awkward looks throughout the rest of the day, until lunch finally rolls around and they get to leave their seats. Iida waits by the door for his three friends, his eyes intently watching Bakugo as he storms past him, Kirishima walking in quick steps to catch up to him.

Tenya's eyebrows furrow, but he's knowcked out of his thoughts by his brown haired friend. "You ready Iida-kun?" Ochaco's head tilts as she smiles brightly.

Clearing his throat, he nods and they all make their way into the cafateria.

-----

"Yeah, well I'm just curious about their quirk! I can't wait for them to finally get here."

"I really hope they can train with us!"

"If that's the case you'll have to fight for their attention, if they're at training with us everyone will try to show off."

Uraraka pouts, her fork stabbing at her food. "I suppose so. I hope I at least get to show them what I can do though!"

"Well I'm guessing you will, they're-"

"-do you think Bakugo is ok?"

Everyone startles at Iida's sudden remark. I small frown forms on Midoriya's face as he nods slowly. "I am worried about Kaachan, he seemed really angry mentioning Lor-" he clearn his throat, correcting himself, "-Akira. He seemed really upset when Akira was mentioned."

"Im more worried about Akira, Bakugo can be very scary." Uraraka shivers.

Todoroki shrugs. "Who knows, maybe something happened? We only know about our own interactions with them, we dont know about anyone else, or their relationship with Akira. They may have had a fight."