Chapter 4:- A Boyfriend?

Now this time HM read out loud

"To the most beautiful person, 
Couldn't wait to see you again. I am so lost since the day we met. All I can think about is you. My friends have started calling me crazy. Please accept this form of affection and I hope to see you soon.

With love,

Your wannabe other half"

HM: ye toh ashi baat hai pushpa ji k KS ko koi pasand ayeya hai. I am happy for her. Lekin phir wo ye card phenk kar kyu jayengi.

PS: maa hai hum unki. Wo bas aise hi humare chidaane se chidd gayi aur card fad diya. Nahi toh laddu toh unke dil mein futt rahe honge.

SS: I am so excited. Abb toh main KM se pushugi. Ye kya baat huyi. Wo humse kyu chupa rahi hain.

HM: shayd unhe thoda waqt chahiye.

PS: bilkul sahi MS. Hum toh bahut hi pareshan ho gye the. Humhe lga tha ke abb Karishma ki zindagi mein koi nahi ayega. She closed off herself and didn't let anyone in. She was hurt badly and I couldn't see her in pain. I am happy that she decided to move on and forget Chetan.

HM: Chetan?

SS: She was KM's ex. They were about to get married but then he left her. Apparently, he had this bet with his friends that KM will fall in love with him. And all that love drama was because of that bet. That hurt KM deeply. She didn't yell at anyone for months and would often go to her thought land. But even after all this, she didn't let her duty suffer and I am proud to say that I am working under such a senior. I have learnt so much from her.

HM: Indeed! She has this undying love for her job and I couldn't even imagine the pain she was going through. Duniya ki fitrat aisi hai ke waqt aane par, kaat kar phenk dete hain unhi tehniyon (Tree branches) ko, jo kabhi unhe shaao(Shadow) deti thi. Khair, I am happy that she's over it and now can we please get back to work.

HM was sitting in her cabin and thinking about what SS told her. Now KS's take on love was clear to her.

"of course! She has that perspective about love. I can't believe someone would betray her like that. She is so sweet and kind-hearted. Ya, she is a little hot head but she is very caring. I saw her love for Pushpa Ji and she treats SS like her little sister. But if she still had that perspective then why would she date a guy? Kal toh aisa lag rha tha k cheer hi dengi jo bhi inhe date ke liye pushega . Aur ajj Date pe ja rhi hain. Meri samjh se bahar hai. Let's get back to work"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KS waiting for someone in a café.

A person arrived and hugged KS. KS was a little uncomfortable but she also hugged back.

"I missed you so much. I know it may sound cheesy but I really couldn't take my mind off you. You are an embodiment of everything I ever wanted. " Farhan whispered in her ear while hugging her.

Soon KS broke the hug and sat on her chair. Farhan took a seat in front of her.

KS: Why did you send a bouquet to my workplace?

F: arrey! No hello, hie, kaise ho or I missed you too?

KS: sorry, wo hum thode tense the toh pushna bhul gye. Kaise ho tum?

F: bas! Abb theek hun. Kaisa tha ye toh card mein bta hi diya tha. Speaking of which...I was really missing you and wanted to do something for you. So I sent you a bouquet of camellia. You know what it denotes.

"love and longing. Inka matlab ye hota hai ke koi appse bahut pyaar krta hai aur bahut besabar hai appse milne ko" Karishma said while smiling a little and looking at the other corner of the café recalling the moment HM was talking about flowers.

F: So you got my message. I was yearning for your glimpse.

"hmmmm" KS said while bringing her attention to Farhan. "Farhan, That's really sweet of you to send me these flowers but please don't send anything to my workplace. I am very serious about my duty and kam ke time pe I want no distraction. "
F: understood mohtarma! Will never do that again.

KS: and since the starting of our relationship, I have been quite clear about my expectations. You don't need to pretend about being a perfect boyfriend and all.

F: dekho zra! I am not pretending re...sach mein I am falling for you.
KS: That's bad Farhan. That's really bad for you. I would never be able to return your love and you will just end up hurting yourself.

F: leave that to me. You can never hurt me.

KS: Please think about it. I don't want you to suffer from anything because of me. You very well know my take on love and marriage and I agreed to our little association because you felt the same way. It was to please our parents and that's it. I can never give you anything more than that. So, think about it and we will end things here only.

F: What if I want to take things further? Just hear me out.