Chapter 15 - The End

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

As the next months passed, Tom continued to serve as the head of magical Britain's government.

Harriet returned to the Auror Office a few days a week, during which Merope thoughtfully came to look after the twins.

She could hardly believe a year had passed since the birth of her babies as she stood in Riddle manor's massive kitchen and baked fluffy cupcakes one morning.

Tom watched his wife pour the batter into the pan with his dark eyes narrowed as he scoffed, "You don't have to do all of this work yourself....Why don't you just use magic?"

"Because it won't taste the same if I use magic, Tom." Harriet retorted as she took the pan into her hands, turned around, and carefully slid it into the oven.

Tom's gaze hovered on her plump bottom as a mischievous smirk curled his lips.

"I can feel you staring at my bum." Harriet sighed as she closed the oven door and turned to face her husband with her arms crossed.

"You offered me a lovely view." Tom shrugged, "What did you expect me to do, sweetling? Look away?"

"The children will be up soon." Harriet said as she reached up to move a stray piece of her dark hair away from her eyes.

Tom felt his manhood twitch as he noticed the subtle sway of her breasts her action caused.

He had loved Harriet Potter since boyhood and would continue to love her until the end of his days, nothing would change that.

However, Tom did not consider it to be his fault that he had become even more attracted to his mate after the birth of their children.

Although she had maintained her lithe physique, Harriet's body was softer, a bit thicker, and heavier in all of what Tom deemed to be the right places.

"Do you think our children's waking will stop me from staring?" He asked with a dark laugh.

Harriet frowned in disapproval as she lifted a dish cloth from the kitchen counter and promptly moved to snap him on the shoulder with it.

Tom chuckled as he skillfully caught the towel in his hands, stood from his seat, and pulled Harriet against him in one smooth motion.

She gasped as her breasts strained against his chest while his hands possessively slipped onto her waist.

"My, look how naughty you are today, sweetling......I mustn't have my mate misbehave on my children's birthday, now, can I?....Shall I punish you?" Tom frowned.

He expected their banter to continue, knowing full well that Harriet enjoyed exactly that kind of talk.

When she ended their conversation with an abrupt kiss, his eyes widened in surprise, but he indulged his darling nonetheless and deepened their exchange while the cupcakes baked in the oven.

As their passion heated and Tom lifted Harriet up onto the counter with her legs wrapped around his hips, she pulled back to stare at him with half-lidded, emerald eyes as she urged, "Careful, Tom, I've got something in the oven."

"I understand, sweetling." He replied with a wicked smirk, "Don't worry, my dear Harriet.......I'll be tortuously gentle if it will please you~."

As they resumed their kiss and Tom slipped into her, Harriet prided herself on managing to keep her secret from her alpha during the previous week.