Chapter 1

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

"As soon as the Minister for Magic arrives, we can get started, Mrs. Riddle." The Clerk of Court nodded.

"My husband should be here soon.....And my name will be changed back to Harriet Potter once this is all settled, so you can call me that instead, if you like." Harriet shrugged.

"With all due respect, Mrs....erm, Harriet," The Clerk of Court nodded anxiously as he swallowed and gestured to the papers on the desk in front of himself, "Under Ministry law, I am obligated to address you by the name listed on these documents during our proceedings. Forgive me, I mean no harm or insult."

"Of course." Harriet nodded, "I understand, sir. I was only mentioning-"

A sharp knock fell on the office door before it swung open.

Harriet looked over as the Clerk of Court called out, "Ah! Minister Riddle! We've been waiting for you!"

"Please accept my sincerest apologies." Tom replied in his seductively smooth voice. He walked over, dressed in his elegant, dark suit and sat down in the chair next to Harriet. He purposely avoided eye contact with her while he addressed the Ministry official, "I was delayed in my office for longer than expected. Since my wife is here, let's begin, shall we? I have another meeting in a short while."

"Of course, Minister." The Clerk of Court nodded as he took one of the documents from his desk and began to read off the legal formalities.

Harriet sniffed as she shifted in her seat and tried to ignore her handsome, soon-to-be ex-husband.

While they sat side by side, she deduced that Tom had to have slyly rubbed a scent enhancer on his pulse points

The woody freshness of her alpha's intoxicating smell invoked a pleasant reminiscence of wild lavender, tanned leather, and smoked mint.

Harriet knew Tom's scent well enough.

Although she had separated from her mate, it frustrated her to be so near to him and yet unable to show him affection.

As the Clerk of Court spoke, Harriet could feel Tom's dark gaze flicker over her as he stole glances at her from his seat.

It did not escape Tom's notice that she had worn his favourite skirt to their mediation.

The slight slit that exposed a hint of her pantyhose-covered thigh intrigued him nearly as much as her white shirt, the first button of which closed just over the beginning of her cleavage.

As Tom gazed longingly at his omega, he ignored the Clerk of Court's words while he began to fantasize about ripping that button off of Harriet's shirt and exposing her curves to his hungry eyes.

A throb of arousal rushed through his groin as he imagined the look that would be on Harriet's face and the stifled cry of joy that would escape her pink lips if he planted his face between her breasts and took her nipples into.......

"Minister?.........Mrs. Riddle?" The Clerk of Court blinked.

Tom and Harriet both felt a wave of embarrassment wash over themselves as they realized they had become so consumed with thoughts of each other that they had failed to notice they had been addressed.

"Sorry......can you repeat the question?" Harriet asked.

"Forgive me, my mind was elsewhere. It's been a very busy morning." Tom nodded.

"Do the two of you still wish to continue without an attorney?" The Clerk of Court repeated.

Harriet and Tom exchanged questioning glances.