Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 7🔞

Start from the beginning

"Let him be." I replied and looked at the surprised Maru. "It's okay. Rye wouldn't mind."

The couple is staying beside our room.

Maru covered his mouth. "I'll try not to make any noise."

Maru touched my cheeks. "Go on, babe."

Cloud kissed him again while I started rubbing my stiffened dick on his entrance. How could he be so smooth?
I want to lick every inch of his skin. This delight is tempting to every cell of me. I devour his hole and started eating him hungrily. Nothing could ever be more delicious than this sweetness in front of me.

"Rain...babe...uhm...it's so good." He became quiet when Cloud positioned on top of Maru's chest. His knees pressed on the bed. He put his dick inside Maru's sexy mouth. The only sound covering the room is the sound created by my brother's dick hitting Maru's throat.

"I love you, baby. This feels so good." Cloud uttered.

I love this hole too. It was dripping wet. I tried to put the tip in. Maru raised his hips as a response. I tried to push deeper.

Cloud is diverting Maru's pain by offering his rod to our boyfriend.

I pushed more until it became balls deep.

"Ughhhhhhh.....aaaahhhh." Maru is panting heavily. "It hurts."

Of course, it would hurt. If it didn't, then it would be an insult to me.

I am huge and so is Cloud. But I know so well that Maru can handle it just fine.

I am now fully inside him. No lies, the feeling is so good. I must be crazy for smiling so bad. My dick is being squeezed inside.

Cloud looked at me. Even without words, I know he is asking me how good it is to be taken by Maru's hole. I just grinned at him. It's fucking amazing.

I tried to increase the pace. I pounded his ass until he can be comfortable with the feeling. Cloud changed position and put Maru's head on his lap while he is looking at me grinding our boyfriend's ass. He was so turned on to be touching himself while watching.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Maru is damn tight. I am watching his hole being slammed. His skin around it was so red now.

Maru shifted his head and reached for Cloud's dick. He was sucking him while I continued pleasuring him on his bottom. I stroke his length, and I know Maru is enjoying it.

"I am cumming, babe." Maru uttered while still holding Cloud's length.

"I am close too." I can't stop hammering him. I came inside and right away, Cloud stood up and pulled Maru on four. His hole is filled with my cum I can see drops spilling from it. Cloud rubbed it and pushed his dick inside too. My cum served as his lubricant. I opened Maru's hole for him. His hand is on Maru's waist while he is drilling his ass. I positioned under Maru and kissed him passionately. Maru smiled sweetly at me.

"Good, baby?" I asked.

He nodded and pressed my chest. I can feel the weight from both of his hands while Cloud is continuously fucking him like a hungry beast. He raised his upper body, making him kneel with Cloud behind him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and licked his jaw to every inch of his face.

"Cloud, fuck me..." He said while looking at me.

"You want to be fucked more?" I asked him.

He was asking Cloud to fuck him harder, but I was the one being excited.

I lower my head to his chest and nibbled his nipples alternately. I made sure to give equal attention to each.

"Rain...Ughhh...kiss me...fuck..."