chapter twenty five

Miguel ❣️
It had been three days since our daughter ellaAnderson was born.she is in good health although she came out earlier than expected,the doctor had to place her in an incubator for some time.
Sophia has still not woken up since the operation.she lost a lot of blood and I was very afraid once she stopped breathing for a while.the doctors said it is a miracle that she came back.
I haven't seen any improvement on her side.the machine keeps on beeping and every moment I wish she could just open her eyes.
The doctor said that she is lost and only someone she cares about could reach out to her.in this three days I ask the nurses to bring Ella to Sophia.
Ella seems to know that something is missing because she starts to cry for her mum.

Carmen also came to visit and asked me if I could let her watch SoFi while I rest but I can't bring myself to leave.
I caused all this in her life when I brought her into my world.
She is all I have after my daughter.i love her so much.

"Please SoFi,if you are somewhere in there and you can hear me just come back.i miss you so much and I love you despite everything.you made some wrong decision,which anyone can make but you though it was the right choice.
You have become an important part of my life and you can't leave me.
Just come back and I'll make everything right,I'll forget the reason why I married you in the first place and we can start a fresh with our little daughter.
She is the beautiful girl in the world just like her mother.
You need to come back for our Ella.
I have given her that name but we can change it of you like.open your eyes and hold her,don't  leave."

                                   ✨✨✨
I open my eyes slowly due to the blinding light on the room.i hear the beeping sound of the machine and everything that happened that day repeats and I feel bile raise on my throat.
I see Miguel mumbling some word but I catch some words,"she is a beautiful girl in the world just like her mother."

"Ella my daughter is safe."

'Mi.....guel,'i try to speak but my throat is dry and putting out words are difficult.

Before I can call him again,he looks up and am met with a different man than I knew.he looks different from the man who forced me to marry him.
He has that defeated look  on his face and very tried like he had never closed his eyes just once.

"Mi....guel...I

Don't say a word.

"Water.'

He pours some water on the glass and helps me drink some.once I have enough he helps me sit up.

"How are you feeling?"he asks

I feel like a car ran over me and my arm feels uncomfortable.

"I'll ask the doctor to give you more tablets."

No,I think I have had enough and plus how am I supposed to take care of your Ella if am drugged.

"Ohh,you heard me,if you don't like the name we could change it?"

No,I like it Ella Anderson,a sweet name like you.

Okay but you should rest.

"Can I see our little daughter?"

Yes you can but once I have talked with the doctor.

"Why a doctor,when Miguel makes his own rules?"

Because I don't want to see you back in that state again.

"Where is Antonia?"

I took care of them,don't think about that horrible day.

I want to ask more but I let it be for now.i know he must be blaming himself for all that happened but I am much to blame for it because I let them have access to me which was a wrong move.
Anything could have happened if things went south.atleast my daughter got out an scarred.i just want to feel her tiny little hands and hold her in my arms.
I wonder if she looks like me or Miguel?

Soon the doctor is followed by Miguel,who I presume they are here for my check up.

"How are you feeling ?"the doctor asks

Am fine but only the uncomfortable pain of my hand.

"At least it is some good news,I thought you couldn't pull through."

But here I am and can I see my daughter?

"Sure you can but you need to take it easy and don't strain so much."

Okay ,but from now on I'll take care of my wife.

"Then you better go and see your daughter."

Miguel help me into a wheelchair and took me to see our daughter.the second I laid my eyes on her,I couldn't help but cry.
So tiny and this little bundle of joy was my baby.i never thought I could see this day but my daughter wins over all the bad that happened to me.
I loved mia and I wished all this had happened just to get to hold her in my arms.

****
When I looked at SoFi holding our child ,I could help it but know that this was the family I had  been waiting for all my life.
Carmen was right after it all,I have a heart somewhere down this rock hard nature.i could love and my daughter was a prove of that condemned love.
I only had married SoFi for vengeance but something good came out of it all.
I look at SoFi and find her crying.i used to like those tears aevery time I would punish her but today I felt like wiping out them.

"SoFi ,is there a problem?"I ask

' am very happy today." She says while wiping her tears.

"And what about this tears you are wiping?"

'they are tears of joy,seeing my daughter today is a miracle.'

"Our miracle."

'can you take me back,am feeling sleepy.'

"Sure but once you are okay I need us to talk."

O....okay.

I take SoFi back to the hospital bed and help her lie down.she closes her eyes to sleep and I know she is trying to avoid us talking.
If I were her,I would be afraid after all,the deal was for me to take away the child and we would go our separate way.
Now a lot of things have changed.i want SoFi as my wife and to raise our daughter together.
I lost my sister and mother long time ago,this time I won't let this new found family go.
Have fought to destroy the people who ruined my life but  I will fight for my love.

Kissing SoFi I let her rest and decide to go home to prepare for my daughter's home coming.
I reach home and find Carmen in the kitchen doing her house chores.

"Looking at your face,I can tell something good has happened."she says giving me a knowing glance.

"I need you to clean the babies room and mine too, tomorrow am bringing them home."

'so miss SoFi is okay?"

Yes Carmen,my SoFi has awoken.

"Then did you confess your feelings?"

No,I just need to make Sofia trust me then I'll tell her my feelings.

'am with you in what decision you make,if you will excuse me I'll get to work."

Okay.

***
Hey guys.
Let's met on the next chapter
❣️Lots of love