chapter one

Sophia ♥️
There are many possibilities to explain how things are but there is no way of explaining how I got here.am just a 20years old girl,I have never wished harm upon any one.i had alot of dream to fulfill but I have to sacrifice all that to save my ungrateful sister.she run away and left a mess behind to clean.just to save her I am forced to get married to a monster.

Let say this is the only way I can redeem my sister's sins.there is one thing that hurts me the most am just a pawn used for revenge.my parents cared more about saving their other daughter while sacrificing me.

Am standing on my room looking on the mirror,I can't seem to understand the girl who is staring at me.Tears are streaming down my face but I can't do anything about them.i am wearing a black gown that he chosen for me.i know it's away of showing me how my life will be dark.

Sophia it is time.

Those words shock me to the core.i wipe my tears, I can't afford to make them know am defeated.i walk down stairs and spot my mom wearing a blue gown.she looks too good like the gown was meant to be worn by her.she looks too happy to get rid of me.a victorious smile on and I know she is hiding something behind that smile or she knows my sister's where abouts.behind her is my dad,the man I was close to when I was growing up but  he is not the man I see now.he is wearing a suit but there is no happiness in his eyes.i see alot of emotions but I can't comprehend what they are; regret or maybe am wrong.

I walk past them to the limousine packed outside our house, getting inside and they follow.
We arrive at the church;my mom is the first to get out and am left behind with my dad.

Please dear,allow me to walk you down the isle.

Fine but am only doing this out of respect.

He takes my hand,the door opens and the bell chimes;we walk hand in hand inside the church.There are many guest invited to bare witness to our marriage.some are staring at me wishing it were their daughter getting married instead .if they knew I was being forced, would they want to help me?I don't think so.

I spot Miguel Jefferson at the altar.He is busy eyeing me up.dresses up all in black;It suits him well like his heart black.why did he have to force me into this when he can have any girl he wants but I know the answer very well to make me pay for I crime I didn't commite.
He is an attractive man and if It was a different circumstances I would have liked him.
                      Miguel💞

The bells chime and the doors open and here comes the girl I swore to destroy.i choose that gown on purpose because that's how I meant to make her life.

I thought she would refuse her father the chance of walking her.other people may think they have a good relationship looking at the way he is holding her but I know their relationship is strained after what he made her do.

She thinks am the only monster in her life but her parents are way more worse than me.i know they know where their other daughter is but they choose to sacrifice Sophia for their own purpose.

Sophia will pay the price for her sister's lies but I won't rest until I find Juliana throne.i don't care how long it takes but she will pay me back to the last penny.

My eyes roam over my wife to be;I will surely destroy the innocent in her.Today on this alter  am going to promise to ruin her although she is innocent.

Sophia reaches the alter and I can see the hatred in her eyes for me.
I hold her hands and whisper to her"please try to smile,I don't want people gossiping about how am forcing you to get married."

'let go of my hand you monster,I will do as I please,' she whispers back.

I twist her hand and I know she will have to obey me,if she wants the pain to stop.

'pleas stop,I will do as you say.

I let go of her hand and she gives the guest the best smile.

I here by welcome you all to witness this two people Miguel Jefferson and Sophia throne  getting married in the presence of God.
If there is any one against this marriage they say so or forever hold their tounges.
It is time for the vows.

'i Miguel Jefferson do take you  Sophia to be my wife,I promise to love you in good times and bad times.until death do us apart.

It's your time Sophia

'i Sophia throne do  take you Miguel Jefferson as my husband,to love you in good times and bad times untill death do us apart.

This ring is a symbol of my love to you Sophia.
I expect you to owner you vows.

This ring is a symbol of the love we share between us,I promise to owner my vows.

This wedding is complete by the power vest on me;you may now kiss the bride.

I hold my wife and I feel some sparks and they are much gone before I can figure out what they mean.i give her a passionate kiss moving away as quickly knowing  she must have felt it too.