chapter nine

Miguel 💞
It has been three days since I came here but we haven't found the culprit.i ask George to stay back and make sure he finds the guy we are looking for.
I pack my luggage and get a taxi and head straight to the airport.
I broad the regular plane because I can't wait for my private jet.

I need to get home as soon as possible and take care of things.i am behind and due to the problem I had I couldn't sit back and wait.
Marcos was right,I have alot of enemies that are willing to do anything to get their hands on my money.
I trust my right hand man George,he is good at what he does and he will surely get to the bottom of this.

Someone interrupt my thoughts.i look up and find an young lady smiling.

"Excuse me sir,what will you have"she asks while looking at me with hungry eyes.

Do you like what you see?

"No sir,Am sorry I didn't mine to stare but you look good to eat "

Just get me a glass of water.

See walks away and comes back with my water.

Thanks,

"If you need anything else just call me,I am willing to serve you anything."

I know what she is try to propose but I can't have any other woman expect the one who is waiting for me at home.

No I think I will be fine.

"Okay sort yourself."

I watch her walk away and am relieved she got my point.i can't still believe I said the word home.that place has never felt like home since their death but I think sooner or later laughter will be heard when my children comes into this world.

*****
It has been three days Since I last heard from my husband.carmen has been feeding me three meals as per his commands.it feels empty without him around.i crave his attention and I feel more alone than even.am sure he knows I was sniffing around when he clearly instructed me not to.i want him back so I can ask him to allow me to see my father.will he allow me to do this without some conditions.

The door opens and I see my husband there.he looks so tried and drained,I think it is something to do with what he went away for.
I have no idea what takes over me but I want to take away whatever Is draining him.i walk closer to him and starts to an button his shirt.when am done I unzip his trouser and leave him only in his briefs.

What are you doing Sophia?

I want to take care of you.

How will you do that?

Just follow me.

He listens to me and I walk him to the bathroom.i make the water temperature to normal and remove my clothes.i ask him to get inside the bathtub.i take some soap and wash his hair until am satisfied.i rinse his hair and I continue to apply soap on his shoulders and arms.i keep washing him while he is closing his eyes.i keep going down until I touch his dick which thickens within seconds.i know he is turned on and I can't help feel victorious because at least I have the power to get him hard.i start to massage it slowly from the head to the balls and he makes small moans.

Sophia please stop.

"Why don't you like it?"I look away because of some sick part of me wants him to want me.

No but if you continue with your teasing it will be hard for me not to take you in this bathroom.

Then do it because I need it as much as you need it.