CHAPTER 28: SHE IS SHOT WITH 3 BULLETS (✔)

In no time, Nancy shot about 3 bullets  in Crystal's direction. Everyone squinted their eyes and Jimin shouted a faint but strong NO. Crystal froze on her place but nothing happened. Suddenly Yoongi said a loud "Yejin" and with all his force, pushed all the guards and ran towards Yejin. When she shot, Yejin came in the front and all the bullets pierced inside of her. One was in her right arm, one on the right forearm and the third one on her chest near her heart. She collapsed to the ground. Hoseok grabbed the opportunity and pushed the men and took a gun and shot Stacy right in her head. He also shot all the men and freed everyone. Yoongi took Yejin's head in his lap. 

Yoongi- Yejin-ahh!!! Don't close your eyes. Don't worry, I am taking you to the hospital. 

He ties his handkerchief on her forearm wound. He also took other's handkerchief tied on her upper arm. He pressed her chest wound with the third hanky and carried her to their limousine. 

Seokjin started driving. Everyone was talking to her so that she does not loose consciousness. 

Yejin- yoongi-ahh, t-thh-is t-ti-me, I w-w-won't le-t any-one di-e b-bb-beca-use o-f m-me....

Saying this, she faints and her hand that was in Yoongi's slips away and gets jerked. Suga yells at Seokjin to drive fast. Within 15 minutes, they reach the hospital. 

The doctor available comes there and takes Yejin to the operation theater

The doctor available comes there and takes Yejin to the operation theater. The operation is a bit complicated. Firstly, so many bullets, secondly, an attempt to rape and exhaustion, thirdly, blood loss, fourthly, pregnancy.

They informed the other girls as well. They all were in the hospital. Suga was breaking down with every passing seconds. His heart was sinking and he was getting nervous looking at the nurses and doctors running in and out. A nurse approaches towards Yoongi.

Nurse- Who is patient's family?

Yoongi- I am her husband. How is her condition? Is the baby fine?

Nurse- Your wife has lost a lot of blood. Who among you all have AB+ blood group?

Yoongi- No one among us is AB+. But we can do cross donation. Right!! Take my blood, I am O+.

Nurse agrees and Suga goes with her for the donation. After 6 hours, Yoongi came back from the donation. The doctor told everyone that Yejin was fine, but they had to do a premature delivery of the baby. The baby is very weak due to lack of blood supply for almost 20 hours. They also told them about Yejin that she can suffer a trauma.

Seokjin- Yoongi-ah, congratulations....

Suga- Yejin is safe. right!!! My baby also is safe. I knew they are strong.

Taehyung- Actually, your baby is very weak but is not stillborn. He will recover soon. They will keep him in the hospital until he gets completely recovered. 

Jungkook- Yejin noona is fine. Its just that she may have a trauma of today's incident.

Before, Yoongi could speak anything, the doctor calls him inside Yejin's room. The doctor herself tells him about all the precautions that needs to be taken. He nods his head while understanding.

 He nods his head while understanding

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.