CHAPTER 18: THE WEDDING PROPOSAL (✔)

After the beautiful proposal, Yejin and Yoongi went to the Bangtan mansion and saw the proposal video with everyone. Their after talks were not shot since the boys wanted to give them some privacy.

Somi- The proposal was beautiful... I never knew that our anti-romantic Yoongi oppa will turn out to be like this....

Yejin who was hugging Suga while sitting was blushing and Suga gave the a shy smile.

Yuri- So, Taetae...

Sana- When are ---

Crystal- You getting us ---

Natalia- our sister in law???

Yejin- Tell tell!!

Taehyung- Very soon. There is a girl I like and will confess to her very soon so yeah!!

Everyone- Woooooooooooooo!!!!  TAETAE IS IN LOVE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Like this their day passed. It had been a month since Yejin came to live with them. And now Suga had proposed to her. 

TIME SKIP
2 MONTHS LATER

Yuri was 3 and a half months pregnant. She completed her first trimester with ease and without any dangers. Taehyung proposed Jennie a week ago. A month ago, Yejin completed her college exams and now is a graduate. For now, she decided to spend some time with her meow-meow. Yeah, Yejin calls Suga as her meow-meow and he calls her his kitten. During these 2 months they both have been all lovey-dovey with each other. They willingly hug and kiss each other but have not had sex yet. During her exams, Yejin used to fight a lot with Nancy. Nancy was the girl she told about to Yoongi saying that she is an annoying bitch. Nancy now holds grudges against Yejin which she is least bothered about. 

Yejin was sitting with Yuri and eating fruits with her while talking to her about her childhood when she received a call. A smile appeared on her face as she saw the caller id. It was her father. 

Yejin
Dad

Hello Dad!!! How are you!!! You forget your baby princess after going to Emirates with your pretty wife.

Hello dear. I did not forget you or Hoseok. It's just that we were busy.Okay, so for sometime, like for a week we are back in Seoul. We are at the XXXXXXXXXX restaurant with our business partners, who helped us in the Emirates.

Oh!!!! Dad, I want to meet you and mom.

Sure dear. Wear a nice dress and do some makeup and come to the XXXXXXXXXX restaurant.

Okay Dad!!

Okay sweetieeee!!!  

Yejin was very excited. She got up and went to change. She informed Yuri and left.

ON THE OTHER HAND

BTS was in their office. Suga received a call from his father. He smiled and attended the video call.

Yoongi
Dad

Hey Dad. Tell me what is up?!

Hey son. I hope you and Bangtan is doing fine.

So, come to the XXXXXXXXXX restaurant. I want to introduce you to my friend's daughter.

Dad, I told you not to use me.

No arguments son!!!

Dad---

If you won't come, then, you will see my dead face.

Dad but--

End of discussion. You are coming.

Saying this, his father hung the call up on his face. Yoongi was at the verge of crying. This was the first time, he was trying expressing himself and this happened.

Hoseok- What will do now hyung? Will you let go Yejin?

Jin- Yes, Suga tell us!!

Suga- I will go because, I cannot hurt my dad. But, I will politely refuse to marry the girl and will apologize for my act. But, I will never let go of Yejin.

Saying this, he left the place.

TIME SKIP
Suga was about to reach the restaurant withing 10 minutes. Yejin was 15 minutes early than him. They did not know that their parents were sitting together.

Yejin- Mommy, Daddaaaaa!!!!

Yejin wentand hugged her parents. They hugged her back. 

Yejin- Dad, who is this uncle. Oh, it must be your business partner. Right?

Mom- Yes, right sweety.

Yejin- Hello, uncle! Myself Jung Yejin. 

Mr. Min- Hi dear. I am Min Joonki. I see, you will be perfect for my son. You will be a great wife.

Saying this he smiled at Yejin's parents. Yejin stopped on her spot. She was in utter shock. 

Yejin- Dad, Mom, I love someone and am going to marry him only. I won't marry anyone else other than him. I love him. He is my life and I am his. I won't betray the one I love for your stupid deal.

Saying this she sat beside her mother. 

By this time, Yoongi has arrived. 

Mr. Min- Oh, here comes my son!!

YOONGI'S POV

I entered the XXXXXXXX cafe and spotted my father in the VIP section. I went there and stood at the door. I joined my hands and looked down without even looking at the 3 people present in there. I told my father that I love someone and would not betray her. My father frowned at my comment. Then, I heard cries of a girl. She was crying when I came. I think she is also being forced like me. My father signaled me to come near him. I went there and saw the face of the girl who was crying. She was Yejin. I put my hand on her shoulder. She immediately shot her head up and looked at me. She suddenly stood up and hugged me. Then I noticed Hoseok's parents sitting there along with my dad in confusion.

END OF YOONGI'S POV

Yejin-  Baby, I don't want to marry this uncle's son. I want to spend my life with you. Please tell my father and this uncle na please. They are forcing me, your kitten, to marry some random guy.

Looking at this state of Yejin, a tear escaped his eyes. He was still processing everything that was happening. 

Yoongi- My kitten, don't cry. I am here na. I will talk to your and my dad. But let me process things first. I don't understand.

Yejin stopped crying and looked at him. 

Yejin- You are uncle's son?

Yoongi- Yes, he is my father *pointing towards Min Joonki*

Yejin- They told me, I have to marry his son because of the deal. Mom, dad, he is my boyfriend. The man I love. I thought you are marrying me to someone else. But, how did you know and you guys did not tell me anything.

Mom- You did not let us speak.

yejin- hehhehehe!!! Sorry!!!!

 Mr. Min- So son, is she the girl you were pleading for a while ago?

Suga- Yes dad. She is the girl I love. 

Dad- Then what is the problem. You guys love each other, we signed the deal together, so lets get you guys married on this Thursday.

Suga and Yejin- Really. Oh my god!!!!!!! Babe, we are marrying each other!!!!!!

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.