CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION TO THE MAINS (✔)

1. JUNG YEJIN (played by the reader)

      ~FAMILY

                       Parents and a brother. Yejin's brother is Jung Hoseok. Her father is one of the richest , influential, and powerful mafia in South Korea. 

     ~PERSONALITY

                      Yejin is a cheerful, loving, friendly, daring girl. She is a college going girl who is about to complete her graduation. She is loved by everyone and especially her brother showers a lot of love on her. Loves to try out new things and clumsy sometimes. She hates fighting and fights because she doesn't know how to fight. She is a very savage person and hates a few people who will be revealed in the coming chapters. She loves to spend time in the club.

    ~FRIENDS

                    Yejin is best friends with Kim Jennie, Lisa, Rose, Jisoo. They all are really close and hang out with each other every time. All the 5 girls go to the club with Jane, El, Mike, Bill. The 4 of them are cousins and are good friends with the 5 girls. They often go the club and play truth and dare together because it is their favourite game. 

2

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

2. MIN YOONGI (played by Suga from BTS)

~FAMILY

Only a father and a step mother who lives abroad. Yoongi is often called Suga. When on missions, his name is 002. His father is the most powerful and influential mafia. 

~PERSONALITY

He has a pale skin and is very handsome. He is a cold person for others but for his friends and family and his loved ones, he is as sweet as cotton candy. He is a quiet person all in all. He wishes to be a rock in his next life and loves to sleep. He is overly clingy for only one person. 

~FRIENDS

Yoongi is bestfriends with BTS. BTS is the name of the biggest and the most smart and powerful mafia gang of South Korea. He is hyung of the group along with one more member. Apart from BTS, he has a childhood friend called Nancy who has a massive crush on Suga and can't stand a girl near him.

 Apart from BTS, he has a childhood friend called Nancy who has a massive crush on Suga and can't stand a girl near him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I hope you like the character introduction about you and Yoongi. Make sure to like, comment, follow and vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part!