CHAPTER 5: OUR NEW SPOT IS CASSANDRA CLUB ( ✔)

Hoseok dropped Yejin off to her college and headed to the "BANGTAN MANSION" where he lives with his other BTS members.

Inside the mansion, the scenario was heart melting. The hyung line were sitting together while talking while the maknae line was cuddling each other while sleeping.

 The hyung line were sitting together while talking while the maknae line was cuddling each other while sleeping

(ignore hobi in this)

Hobi went inside the main hall and shouted making the hyung line flinch and maknae line wake up

Hobi went inside the main hall and shouted making the hyung line flinch and maknae line wake up. Everyone sat on the gigantic couch present in the mansion and started to discuss something yoongi was least interested in.

Jungkook- Hyung how should we spend our night break today?

Hoseok- Night break?

Jimin- Hyung, you forgot again that today is Friday.

Namjoon- And today is our night off from work.

Taehyung- I have an idea!!! Let's-

*got cut off by Suga*

Suga- -sleep...*dozing off*

Jin- YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU COCONUT HEAD!!! YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO IN LIFE OTHER THAN EATING AND SLEEPING????? ARE WE MAD TO PLAN SOMETHING FOR US 7?????? IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION, MY PINK SLIPPER WILL KISS YOUR HEAD AND MY PINK PAN WILL SPANK YOUR BUTT!!!!!!

Hoseok looks towards Namjoon and Suga. The three of them gulp in fear and are scared in carbonara.

Hoseok- *while stuttering* Pi-Pink p-pa-n...p-p-pink ss-ll-iip-slipper....

Taehyung- Now I remember everything.* smirking at yoongi*

Jimin- Yes, me too....I just remembered everything....*smirking at Namjooon*

Jungkook- Hobi hyung why are speaking like this...* smirking at Hobi*

Jin- What happened dorks?

Jungkook- Namjoon hyung broke your pink pan!!!!!!!! *Laughing and rolling on the ground*

Before Jin could do anything, Jimin and Taehyung said-

Taehyung and Jimin- Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung threw your pink slippers and pink pan out after Namjoon hyung broke it.

This was enough for Jin to start his scolding rap along with running after the maknaes of the hyung line and the real bangtan maknaes were rolling themselves on the floor while laughing their asses off.

After a while, everything was normal because Jin just told each of them one dad joke and they had to fake a laugh.

Jungkook- Hyungs, lets go to the club.

Yoongi- No.

Taehyung- Wae!!! Tell na...

Yoongi- No.

Seokjin- Do you want to hear another dad joke?

Yoongi- No.

Hoseok- Then?

Yoongi- I don't want to go to that club anymore.

Namjoon and Jimin nod their head in agreement stating that they are too bored to go to that same club again and again.

Jungkook- Let's call our girls over there as well.

Namjoon- Yes. Natalia needs some entertainment and fun-filled memories in her life too after what happened.

Seokjin- Yuri will not come since she is pregnant.

Hoseok- Sana will feel good after coming to the club and will also be happy to meet Natalia after so long and Jimin too.

Jimin- Crystal will also be there with me. And I miss my sisso as well, you see. By the way guys Crystal recommended this "CASSANDRA CLUB" to make it our new spot since she has visited it with her friends many times. So, I was saying that we should visit it today and see if it is good.

Jungkook- No need to see it hyung. Me and Somi go there sometimes and is really good and elegant. I think that should become our new spot. Also, Somi has a night out with her friends so she wont come.

Yoongi- Okay! So, it is decided that "OUR NEW SPOT IS THE CASSANDRA CLUB"

everyone nodded in unison and were excited to visit the club. As planned they will be going there today with the girls who were not busy.

Jungkook- "PARTY PARTY YEAH!!!!"

Everyone laughed at his cuteness and went to get ready

THANKS FOR READING TILL HERE.

DO NOT COPY MY WORK. DO VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT.

THE NEXT PART WILL BE UPDATED SOON