CHAPTER 9: A NEW MISSION (✔)

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin were jungshook listening to what happened in the club yesterday. All day Suga was spacing out again and again. This made easy for the younger ones to tease him all day. Suddenly, Hobi got a message from his father. While Hobi was chatting with father, others were talking with each other and the girls.

IN THE MESSAGE

Mr. Jung's words

Hoseok's message

Annyeonghasseyo Aadil!!

Annyeong Appa!!

So, how do I put this...

Yes dad what happened? You are safe right. Mom also messaged me in the morning about her leaving for Emirates since there are some issues. What about Yejin?

Yeah, we are fine.

Then?

Actually, a gang has stolen all my gang's weapons, drugs, healers, etc from the warehouse in Seoul. The gang has like 6 members. He is actually threatening me with Yejin and you. You are responsible, I know that and you save yourself. But your sister, she is small. She can't. 

Dad, I will take care of Yejin. I will bring her to the Bangtan mansion. Do you need any other help? Like BTS will help you....

Oh my god, that will be great. But, I don't have much information about the gang. I just know that it is our rival gang. So, I want you boys to take care of Yejin, find the gang, kill their any one leader. Remember, hat you guys can't kill more than 3 out of 6 leaders.

Ohkay Dad, BTS is starting to work and I will bring Yejin tomorrow since it is night already. And her mid-summer vacations are also starting.

Son, tell her the truth so that she will be alert. Also, tell her about BTS because in the future, if she will know it and her heart will sink. 

What? Why?

Son, don't question me rn. I will tell you everything once I return.

Ok dad! Take care! bye

Ok son! you too take care!bye

Hoseok looked towards the guys with a cold face directly in their eyes. Everyone understood and one by one left for their office. The girls just sat together and talked to each other. On reaching the office they had a huge conversation about what are they going to do now. The maknaes were excited to meet Hobi's sister.

Hoseok- Guys, we have another mission and.... *looks down with a sad face*

Jimin- Hyung, what happened?

Seokjin- Next mission, finally... but what happened?

Hoseok- Actually, look at this.*shows the conversation with his father to them*

Hoseok- So, can Yejin stay here? I can't risk her life like this especially when our parents are in the Emirates and dad is receiving threats to kill her or rape her.

Jungkook and Namjoon- Hyung!!!

Taehyung- Hyung, Bangtan house is yours also. You can bring Yejin noona here. We will protect her and kill the 3 leaders.

Suga- Sure, we will protect your sister. 

Namjoon- Hyung, I will start to work upon the plan.

Jimin- Hyung, tomorrow lets go and bring Yejin.

Hoseok smiled to them and they all smiled back. Seokjin, Yuri, Crystal, Yoongi cooked the dinner. Natalia, Sana, Somi arranged the dishes on the dinning table. Hoseok went to bring the maknaes and Namjoon for dinner.

AT THE JUNG RESIDENCE

Yejin woke up and felt fresh. She went down and called Blackpink to her house for a movie. They all came with soft drinks, chips, chocolates, pizza. They all sat down on the big couch in the home theater. The girls watched 3 movies back to back. It was already 3:00 am. Yejin suggested the girls to stay for now and leave in the morning since it is late. The girls slept together on that big couch while cuddling each other. 

.

.

.

 I hope you like the chapter. Do not Copy My Work. Make sure to like , comment, follow, and vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.