CHAPTER 25: THE FINAL PLAN (✔)

TIME SKIP
4 MONTH LATER

Somi's birthday was 1 month after the plan. It was something different. Everyone planned a holiday to Jeju for a week. Seokjin stopped everyone from posting their photos from Jeju on SNS. They all enjoyed their holidays. On Somi's birthday, she got a nice and a pretty surprise. Jungkook took other's help and gifted her an orphanage. She loves kids and an orphanage since she grew up there. She was overwhelmed. Yuri had already delivered her baby 3 days ago. Her baby girl was very beautiful and healthy. They named her Kim Seori. Taehyung and Hoseok also got married to Jennie and Sana on the same day.

Crystal and Yejin also got their babies gender revealed. Crystal and Jimin were carrying twin girls. Yejin and Suga were pregnant with a boy. Suga and Yejin were still living with Mr. Min. 

ON THE OTHER HAND
IN THE KBN MANSION

Stefan- We have found all the information about BTS

Stefan- We have found all the information about BTS. It took us almost half an year. Well, they have concealed themselves very well. They are 7 members. All the members are married. One of them has a kid while 2 are pregnant. 

Naihe- About the address?

Stefan- About the address, well it is the same address. Seems like, Yejin is cheating on her husband with a BTS member and profoundly is pregnant with one of them. I have seen her go in and out of the mansion many times and she also received hugs and kisses from the man she is cheating with. The BTS members dearly love their wives. They will never sit quiet if anything happens to their girls. 

(A/n- Actually, during the time of Yuri's delivery and Somi's birthday, yejin and Suga went to live in the mansion. There, whenever, Yejin wanted to go out, Suga used to hide his face and hair and escort her out of the mansion and hug and kiss her on her lips with a mask on like those cheeky couples.)

Henry- Yejin has changed so much!!! 

Stacy- How do you know that bitch?

Henry tells everything about how he used her body for 3 years lying to her and cheated on her with her friend. 

Stacy- Well, she deserves that.

Henry- Nancy tell the final plan. We-

Stefan- I have also found out that who killed Denry hyung, Alex hyung, and Spencer. 

Naihe & Henry- Who is that bastard?

Stefan- BTS!!!!!!!

Henry- I will not leave them. I will kill them.  We will start with Yejin's illegitimate child's father. 

Stacy- I have a plan. It should work.

Henry- Tell us!!! Quickly!!!

Stacy- So, I have seen that slut's SNS story saying that tomorrow, she and other girl who I suppose is her friend and other BTS member's wife are going to shop for their babies. With them one more girl is going. The 3 of them will go to the Starfeild mall as per her story. Stefan and Naihe, you will kidnap Yejin and the other pregnant girl. The third girl will also be kidnapped but we will release her in the mid way. This will help Henry. 

Henry- How???

Stacy- That girl will run to BTS members. You will be with me in the underground Torture Zone of KBN's clan. We will keep the girls there only. Beat them up. Let the BTS members come inside. There, first we will kill Yejin and then the other woman and then the boys.

Henry- Like this, I will take revenge from them. I will torture Yejin. She and the other girl will beg in front of me for forgiveness just like my hyung must have did. And you will go and marry Min Yoongi. 

Stefan- Shouldn't we have a backup plan?

Naihe- I have made a backup plan if you would like to hear.

Stacy- Sure, go ahead. 

Naihe- If something goes wrong, i mean in the worst to worst case, then we can just switch locations. Also, if anything goes wrong, I think killing Yejin and that pregnant girl only will be enough because they will become very angry and will do some mistake.

Stacy- Perfect.

Stefan- So, the main plan is the one told by Stacy and the backup plan is the one told by Naihe. Our men have been practicing since months for this.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.