CHAPTER 13: THE PLAN {2} (✔)

As per the gathered information by the members, Namjoon devised an awesome plan. According to the information, Kim Denry, Spenser, Alex, Naihe, were going to stay at home and the other 2 gang leaders were going out for some work. All the information about the loot was present in a golden file kept in the study.

THE PLAN

Yoongi will climb the balcony of Naihe's room and enter the house from over there. Taehyung will sit on the terrace of the building that is about 300 m away from the house and shoot the front guards. Jimin will be sitting on the terrace of the company building that is 200 m away from the backside of the mansion. Namjoon will enter Denry's room and will faint him by injecting the fainting drugs in his body. He will blind fold him and bring him to the car. Jin will enter Alex's room and shoot him on the head with the taser gun. He will tape his mouth, blindfold him and bring him to the car. Jungkook will distract Spencer and bring him on the road outside the house. By this time Yoongi will finish his first task and will have a lot of time to hit Spencer with the rock on his head from the back making him faint. Throughout the mission they are lucky that the room walls are noise cancelling. Hoseok will sit in their main car and will guide them through the blind spot.This is so that they cannot be caught.By this time, Taehyung will have enough time along with Jimin to come and fetch the golden file. The mission is to be completed within an hour and a half. BTS has to cover their face all along the mission.

Once, this is all done, they will torture the 3 of them and get the secrets out about their plan to ruin.

This was the best plan according to Bangtan, not knowing what was coming next for them.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.