CHAPTER 10: THAT GIRL IS HOBI'S SISTER (✔)

Yejin and Blackpink woke up from their deep slumber when the maid called out their names and shook them. The maid told the girls to freshen up and have breakfast. The girls got up and went with Yejin to her room. They all took bath one by one and wore Yejin's clothes and came down.

ON THE DINNING TABLE

Lisa- Yejin ummm, we want to show you something

Yejin- Yes eonnie, what is it?

Rose and Jennie are laughing their asses off. Yejin gives all of them a perplexed look. Jisoo took out her phone and showed Yejin the scandalous video of her kissing a random guy according to them.

Yejin- Fuck!!!! Did this happen the day before yesterday? In the club? I kissed a random guy because I was drunk and uncontrollable.

Jisso- Actually...

Rose- Bitch, you completed your dare with swag and we are happy af!!

Jennie- You bro, proud of you!!!

Yejin sighed in disbelief and the others just continued laughing. All of their attention got diverted towards the doorbell. Yejin got up and went to open the door. She was happy that her brother came to visit her. 

Yejin- Oppa!!!!! how are you???

Hoseok- *while entering* I am fine. How is my princess?

Yejin- I am fine too. Oppa who is he?

Yejin points towards the man who came along with him to their house.

Blackpink- Hobi oppa!!!!!!

Hoseok- Hey girls!! 

Blackpink- Oppa, who is he?

Hoseok- Oh him, he is my best friend Jimin.

Yejin- Oh!!! So, he is the flirt that you talk about.

Hobi looked at Jimin with nervousness. Jimin laughs and greets Yejin, and she does the same. They all sit down and have a talk. Blackpink left for their house. 

Jimin- Yejin, we want to tell you something...

Yejin- Yes, what happened?

Hoseok- Princess, you have to leave this house and come with me to my place. 

Yejin- Ohkay, but why?

Jimin- Actually, your life is in danger.

All the smile on Yejin's face disappeared hearing this. She was scared now.

Hoseok- Yejin, a rival mafia group attacked on dad's warehouse in Seoul and stole all of his gang cash, weapons, heal medicines. He also killed the gang members present at the time of offense. Now, he is threatening dad.

Yejin- HOW??? *panik stricken*

Jimin- Actually, he says that he will kidnap you or kill you or worst to worst, he will rape you.... 

Speaking this, Jimin looks down since he cannot make an eye contact with her in this situation. Hobi also looks down. 

Hoseok- So, Yejin, also I wanted to tell you that I don't live alone.

Yejin- Huh?

Hoseok- I am a part of the most feared mafia group called BTS aka Bangtan Sonyeondan. We all live together. We are big family. The 7 BTS members live in a big mansion. Along with us, our better halves also live. And...

Jimin- I am a part of BTS too. Hyung shares the room with my sister.

Yejin- Oppa, wait, why do you share the room with his sister? Are you cheating on your girl? Oh my god!!

Hoseok- Yejin, Sana is my girlfriend and I am not cheating anyone. She is Jimin's sister.

Yejin- Oh, I see. Oppa, I am scared. I don't want anything to happen to me. Please do something....

Hoseok- Yejin, go to your room and pack your bags. We are waiting for you here. We are shifting to the Bangtan Mansion right away.

Yejin went upstairs to her room. After about an hour, she came down with her suitcase and other necessary items. She again ran to her room to change her clothes.

 She again ran to her room to change her clothes

(a/n- this is Yejin's look)

Everyone went out of the house and sat inside the car. Jimin was driving, Hoseok was sitting on the passenger's seat and Yejin sat at the back. Suddenly she received a message from Jennie. She cursed them on the con call for sending her DARING VIDEO. Hearing her cursing, he was reminded of Yoongi when he curses. 

After about 30 minutes, 3 of them reached the Bangtan Mansion. Yejin was jungshook to see the beauty, the size, the style of the mansion.

 Yejin was jungshook to see the beauty, the size, the style of the mansion

Yejin- Oppa!!! You live here?!!!

Hoseok- Yes! from today, you will also live here. C'mmon, lets go.

The three of them entered the mansion only to hear greetings from everyone but 3 loud gasps.... 

These gasps were coming from none other the 2 maknaes and the eldest.

Taehyung- That girl,-

Seokjin- She is Hobi,-

Jungkook- Hyung's sister!!

Yoongi- .............................................

  I hope you like this chapter. Make sure to like , comment, follow, and vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.