CHAPTER 2: INTRODUCTION TO THE BTS GANG (✔)

BTS ALSO CALLED BANGTAN SONYEONDAN IS THE BIGGEST MAFIA GROUP. PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THEM  BY THEIR FACES BUT ARE VERY SCARED OF THE NAME "BTS". PEOPLE KNOW THEM INDIVIDUALLY BUT ARE NOT AWARE THAT THE 7 BOYS WORK TOGETHER AS A MAFIA GANG. VERY FEW PEOPLE IN THE MAFIA WORLD KNOW THEM FACE TO FACE. THEY ARE THE JUNG FAMILY, THE KIM FAMILY, THE JEON FAMILY, THE PARK FAMILY, THE LIM FAMILY, THE LEE FAMILY. IN THESE FAMILY AS WELL ONLY THE MALE KNOWS THEM. THE FEMALES ARE UNAWARE OF THEM. ONLY THE MARRIED ONES KNOW ABOUT THEM. THEY NEVER HURT THE INNOCENT PEOPLE AND ONLY KILLS THE BAD ONES.

BTS IS LED BY THE SECOND ELDEST SON OF THE KIM FAMILY FOLLOWED BY OTHERS.

1. KIM NAMJOON

~POSITION IN BTS

Leader of BTS. Namjoon makes and prepares all the plans in the gang. He leads the group and is often called the brain of BTS.

~AGE, SPECIALITY, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Namjoon is 27 years old. He is skilled in fighting and can use guns as well. He is often called as RM. When on missions his name is 004. He is a great leader and is loved by all of his members.

~FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Namjoon is bestfriends with the BTS members. He is married to Natalia. Natalia is the eldest daughter of the Lee family. He has his parents and 2 brothers called Seokjin and Taehyung. He is the second eldest son in the family. 

~PERSONALITY

Namjoon is a kind hearted person. He loves his family and friends. When he came to know that Natalia is pregnant with his child, he was overwhelmed but when she was in her second trimester, the rival gang abducted her and killed his child. Namjoon was devastated but did not show anyone because he had to take care of Natalia. He is very nice with his family and friends but is cold to the others.

 He is very nice with his family and friends but is cold to the others

2. KIM SEOKJIN

~POSITION IN BTS

Seokjin is the weapon specialist of BTS. He designs all the weapons and  carefully chooses the best for his members.

~AGE, SPECIALITY, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Seokjin is 29 years old. He is skilled in using the weapons and fighting. Because of his utterly handsome face and stunning visuals he calls himself "World Wide Handsome". He is often called as Jin. While on missions, his code name is 001.

~FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Seokjin is bestfriends with the BTS members. He is married to Jeon Yuri. Yuri is the eldest daughter of the Mafia world's Jeon family. She is Jungkook's elder sister. He has his parents and 2 brothers called Namjoon and Taehyung. He is the  eldest son in the family.

~PERSONALITY

Seokjin is a bubbly person. He loves his family and friends. The current status is that his wife is expecting a baby and is 2 weeks pregnant. He is very nice with his family and friends. He is super clingy to his wife. Being a mafia, nobody can believe that he  is obsessed with his pink pan and pink slippers. He is a good cook. He is sweet to his gang but cold to others.