Death he knows, Death he brings

After 2 hours of nonstop fighting, 30% of the participant remains still, the fighters are all smiling while fighting as the number of participants gradually drop the fighters are being filtered thus making every battle harder.

Everyone seems to be enjoying the fight, the crowd shouts their lungs out as they cheer all the participants.

All of them are excited and smiling while fighting.

As the battle continues Souta sense an ominous presence somewhere in the audience area blood lusting on him and then he caught Sven looking at him.

The time has come when they run through the ignorant person's party.

Yabe and Kinjo insulted them as soon as they face to face.

"I must say, I'm quite impressed, I didn't think you'd make it this far boy"

Souta in mind [Just you wait and let me beat you now then [Evil laugh]

Oii Souta! You creep, stop imagining things, On to position!

Haiiii!

Makito's power is "Brawl mode" the more he received hit and damage points, his physical attack and defense rise up.

and the fight between the six of them
has started, everyone is showing off and the crowds are going crazy.

Makito Lv. 140
Magic type: Fire Magic
Special Skill: Brawl Mode, Status boost

Yabe Lv. 135
Magic type: Poison Magic
special skill: Forest Manipulation

Kinjo lv 120
Magic type: Lightning
Special skill: Arsenal Mastery (Allows the user to create weapons that he masters at will)

Bryna Lv. 141
Magic type: Wind
Special skill: Wind manipulation, Levitation: Allows the user to hover in the air(New skill learned)

Orgith Lv. 165
Magic type: Earth
Special skill: Earth Manipulation, God craft: Allows the user to craft high-grade types of equipment (New skill learned)

Souta Lv. 187
Magic type: earth, water, fire, wind, shadow, light, void magic

Special skill: Mana/magic manipulation, Exhortation, Sage mode, Chrono mode, Blessing (Allows the user to use enhancement magic) Metamorphosis allows the user to transform into a demonic state. (New skill learned)

Bryna vs. Kinjo
Orgith vs. Yabe
Souta vs. Makito

Bryna fights kinjo, and Bryna uses air flow manipulation which allows her to move freely, Bryna is a bow user but she is also good in close combat skills her enemy Kinjo creates a weapon and applies lightning magic to coat his weapon.

Orgith fights Yabe, first, he uses his newly crafted Mjolnir, a high-grade magic weapon that enhances his earth magic and manipulation skill, he can freely command rocks without enchantment with the boost of Mjolnir, he would always stomp or pulverize the ground and then attack Yabe with a long-range attack Then locks his feet with earth manipulation but Yabe dodge by casting Forestation the user allows to summon forest at will.

While on the other hand Souta deactivated sword mode and uses hand to hand combat style

[Makito irritated and angry]

The two exchange heavy blows and Makito is confused about how is Souta so powerful he is not aware of Souta's level  because of his ignorance but when he checked out he found out that they are at the disadvantage..but still decided to fight

Makito is growing stronger with every blow he received after a few times of exchanging blows he is now overpowering Souta little by little in a fist-to-fist fight.

After reaching the limit he will gain a certain time to become an invulnerable fighter and increases his Health regeneration per hit.

Souta received a good and strong blow to the stomach sending him flying, but souta is only laughing all the time,

"Hey! are you mocking me? Fight me seriously you coward!"

"Hoo?" [chuckles]

"Okay let me show you how I fight seriously, Souta activated 5% Metamorphosis so it doesn't change his physical form but a black demonic aura scourging from his body and then coated his hand with all 7 magic combined, his fist turned Glowing purple like a scourging fire"

Everyone in the crowd is amazed then suddenly Bryna knocked him in the head saying...

"Hey, are you trying to kill somebody?"

"Ohh hehehehe sorry"

Makito falls from his knees then suddenly his soul came out from his body and in an instant death warranted the soul flew in the direction of one person in the audience area, and a guy on the hood laughed.

Without any further time to let by Sven already attack the guy on the hood. But it didn't dodge, the guy took a direct hit between the neck and shoulder and continues to laugh.

"So it was you!" Sven is shivering

Suddenly Hilda and Graebalg came down from the audience area and tried to evacuate the people of the area.... but a man shouted A demon!!

Everyone panicked and started falling from the ground one by one dying the same way Makito died.

"It's useless" Graeblag says to Hilda.

Sven gives a speech that boosted the morale of the remaining people alive in the arena.

"People of Karlan Peninsula! This Hideous demon who wreaks havoc is powerless to the combined force of our power, together we shall fight and together we shall prevail!"

The participants became very lively and got their fighting spirit back.

General Mammon Laughed hysterically.

"Master be careful he is one of the Demon Lord's General Mammon the Deathbringer"

Nhelara said the three pose a defensive position beside Souta.

Souta is very angry about what he did to Makito but he said this is the time when he should act accordingly.

Mammon is a war freak demon who thirsts for blood.

"General Mammon's special skill "Conqueror" allows him to sense those who fear and tremble before him and those who lost their will to fight will automatically forfeit their soul to him."

"So are saying it is my fault that Makito died? "

"Master..."

(SPECIAL SCENE)

Right after souta and the others left the dungeon the Grimwalker was able to reach the surface and reported everything to Apollyon who has reach the demon king.

"My lord, it survived"

A dark shock wave burst throughout the demon realm causing other demons to fear. The Demon Lord's mana is visible and scourging imposing that he was really angry about the news.

Called his first General by his name

"Mammon"

"Yes my lord"

Mammon walked away then laughed like a maniac and then teleported away instantly.

Without any instruction, he leaves because the general already knows what he needs to do.

To be continued.