The Witch

With his life on the line, Souta fought it, taking direct heavy blows from the Beast.

Souta is having pity of himself saying..

"I'm so weak and pathetic, is this how I'm gonna die? "

As his senses faded and his vision became blurry, he noticed something strange: a green light pointing out all of the Beast's weak points.

"What are these green dots?" He said.

Souta focus all of his strength in an all-out attack, hoping to finish it in a single blow. He attacked the beast and struck all of its weak points and defeated it, someone seemed to appear and then Souta passed out.

When he woke up, he finds himself inside a hut.

"You're a special one little boy"

He heard.

"Uhm excuse me where am I and why am I here?"

[The witch made Souta drink something.]

Souta tried to resist but it's too late. He already drinks the potion.

"Why you?!"

Souta reacted angrily, then suddenly notices that he felt light and the pain was gone in an instant.

"That is what you call an hp potion it recovers the user's life points by 500 instantly."

Souta is in awe silently.

"Excuse me Ma'am but I don't know who you are."

"My name is Wendy Folkerson. I'm a witch, an expert in sealing, healing and alchemy. We are deep within the grove forest hidden by a magical barrier. A low level person will not be able to reach this place."

"But you manage to enter my domain."

"You really are special" [Again she said]

[Souta Curious]

"You possess something that no other living thing has ever had."

"Huh?" [Confuse]

"You're a half demon-half human right?"

"How did you know?!"

[The witch laughs high pitched very hard.]

"It is something you can't hide from me. So tell me little boy, why are you deep in the forest alone."

"I was just training and got lost on the way."

[The witch suddenly said]

"People will criticize you, people will despise you, people will be afraid of you"

[Souta teary eyed and bowed down]

"What do you know about anything?!" [He shouted].

People are afraid of what they do not know, people are afraid if they sense someone is stronger than them.

"People are Ugly People are selfish beings pinning people down just for them to feel and look good."

"But worry not whatever you may experience, never forget what you are and always cling to your other side"

"My other side?"

Your feelings that are hurting are proof that you are a human. Do not become someone you'll hate yourself for. Now now rest a bit.

[Fell asleep]

Souta woke up on the park bench in the center of the town.

Feeling anxious telling he forgot to thank the witch, Souta went home and hugged Hilda tightly and Hilda smiled.