Beellzel' Lair

The festival last for 5 days and they still have 3 and a half day at most to look for a way to level up.

The three headed to the guild to ask for a high level quest.

The last person on line Leighford a swordsman lvl 120 and his party of 5 they are one of the elite adventurer of the guild took a high level quest..

"Hello Ms. Riza-san are there any highlevel quest with high Experience points available for us?"

"Im sorry Souta, unforunately we are out ot high level quest for now because there's a lot of adventurers who came early this morning to take on a quest, I believe those people are also  participating in the competetion so they are trying to level up.."

"Ohh is that so... "

"I would like to recommend something but it's a dangerous one and in order to take on this quest you need to ask for a permission from the guild master"

[Souta Bryna and Orgith looks at each other]

"Alright, we'll take this on."

[Headed to the Guild Masters office]

"Hmmm... I see..."

"Beellzel' Lair the unexplored dungeon on the north-west part of Eikiela Land beneath the Mt. Gorahora. We dont have much information about the dungeon the furthest level that has been explored by our adventurers is floor 2..."

"To how many levels there are..no one knows.."

"It is a dangerous dungeon every monsters in Beellzel starts at level 100..The last party that went inside has never returned.."

"So we stop posting this in the quest board.. if you really are willing then I would have to allow you so.. but..."

"Remember that no one will be able to save you as soon as possible if things go south because we are out of adventurers for this week since the demand of quest is too high."

"Once youre there you're own your own..."

"We will limit the day to 3 days to make sure you come back and if you dont I'll have your master Furijima to form a search party to look for you.."

*Souta Gulp*
[I dont think we should stay longer than 3 days]

[Souta says in mind]

"The quest is to explore and investigate the dungeon whatever you found there is yours.. for 72 hours you need to accumulate all possible information you can get including the missing party that didn't return."

"After 72 hours upon entering the dungeon send a messenger on your current situation."

[Everyone]
"Haiii!! Captain!!"

On their way to the Dungeon they were escorted by a guide and traveled riding a horse..

They made it to the Dungeon within 3 hours and then started the preperation for enter..

"I'll try my best not to hold you both back!"

"Dont sweat it Bryna you'll be the rear guard and do a long range attack as much as possible and assist us with your skills.

I will be the vanguard and Souta will be our main force."

Since my endurance and hp is high I will manage to block all the uncecessary attacks [Orgith said]

"Guys remember that we are going to fight an enemy we dont know much of in the place we also dont know, let's try to play it safe as much as we can and always prepare to fall back at anytime is that is that clear??"