Día De La Independencia Festival

A new dawn and a new day to be alive in the Capital people are decorating hanging glistening ornaments throughout the town in preparation for the celebration of the "día de la Independencia festival" an event that honors all the people that died in the Mortal War and to celebrate the Capital's Independence day.

The festival lasts for a week and for the starter event the king shall parade around the town together with the knights and heroes.

The heroes compose of 4 classes, warrior, archer, mage, and priest they are the kingdom's special force under the direct order of the king.

With shining armor and glimmering gems, the King stands out to all.

[ At Graebalg's Blacksmith shop ]

Souta, Bryna, and Orgith decorating Graebalg's Stall while watching the parade.

"Woah who's that tall knight with a big sword, isn't that sword too heavy to be used by a knight?"

[Sven Side-eyeing, scorns them]

"That guy doesn't seem to be approachable," Bryna said.

"Ohh that's Sven the King's Protector and the Liberator together with the heroes he leads the Kingdom's Army to victory he fought on the frontlines..... and also a former party member"

[Graebalg said with an embarrassed expression, scratching his back head]

"Woah! so you and mom and  him.."

"Yes... hehehe"

[Grabalg still scratching his head]

"Woah!!! I knew my mother was an amazing person!"

The town looks wonderful and there are a lot of food and magic item stalls.

"Let's go shopping later!" Bryna said

[Orgith excitedly said]

"Ohhh!! I know what we're going to do! Let's participate in the Capital's main event! The War Game!"

"It is a war competition where everyone is allowed to participate solo or in a party..."

"It is open to all adventurers and warriors! The winner will challenge the Heroes and if you can defeat them which is almost impossible you'll be able to win the Former Heroes Equipment as a prize

"Those equipment are said to be crafted from the ancient times, it is enhanced by an unidentified magic enhancement skill and rumored to be the crafts of old gods."

"That sounds exciting! Let's sign up after we do our shopping! Souta said happily"

"Graebalg sighed and smiled because it reminds him of his past...."

[Thinks about the former party members Lilith, Hilda, Sven, and an unknown person..]

[At the center of town]

"Woah, this is so yummy!! What is this mister?

"Mister: That is a roasted frizard "

"F-f-f-f frriizaarrddd??????!!!"

[Bryna throws up]

While exploring the other side of the stalls area, they saw a magic item merchant

"Woah what is this round thingy for?"

"Be careful young man you might blow your hand off, that is a magic bomb."

Orgith is shocked and nervous, carefully putting the Magic Bomb down...

Souta can appraise and see all the effects of the magic items...

[One magic item catches Souta's eye]

Souta pointed at the magical item that doesn't look so interesting the merchant removes his hood and looks at Souta, the merchant seem to be an old man.

"What a discerning eye you have young man, I think it is a fate for me to be here...here you shall have it for free..."

[Souta in silence...]

"I believe you already know how to use this.."

"Haii! I will use it wisely!!"

The group headed to the town hall to register for the upcoming competition,

[while walking next to the line souta bumped into a tall ignorant guy]

"You brat, what do you think you're doing?"

His two companions laugh like it's a funny thing...

While Orgith and Bryna are angry formed a defensive position because they sense danger while souta is sitting on the ground saying...

"Oops, I trip my bad.. my bad..."

Souta apologizes

"Pardon me mister I wasn't looking at the way so I ended up bumping on you.."

"Don't apologize Souta he is the one who's not looking at the way.."

Ho??? What did you say brat??

The coordinator suddenly appeared and tried to cut the tension and said

"Yoo!! Welcome to the Town Hall please form a straight line and the registration will cut off at exactly 1500WT"

"Tcch! whatever.. get lost"

Sorry mister we'll be lining up after you... you may head first...

The two companions Yabe and Kinjo Laughed very hard

"So they are right... kids do wonders a lot... see ya at the competition"

Orgith and Bryna are frustrated

"Grrr, hhmmpp what ignorant guys"

"Now, now let's just register and get out of here Souta said.."

But Souta in mind.

"You fools are the kind of people whom I wanna teach a lesson with...just you wait" [evil laugh]

Bryna and orgith, "oy souta? you're giving us a creep"

Souta clears throat*

"Pardon me, alright time to practice a little bit!!"

Alright, lets do it! Orgith said

[Everone] Alright!!!!!