History

At the beginning of times where void and calamity are the only things that occur

Pandora's six primary Elements: fire, earth, wind, water, light, and shadow, is what give rise to the existence of Six primordial deities who are also known as the foundation of mana.

Each Primordial Deities embodies one element

the six gods are:

Famarah is the embodiment of the Fire element

Oragos Embodiment of Earth Element

Bravilahj embodiment of Wind Element

Yewa embodiment of Water Element 

Hakai embodiment of Light Element

Barjah the embodiment of Shadow Element also known as the God of Malice

The gods continue to wander throughout Pandora, creating new life forms with mere droplets of mana along their path.

Since All six Gods existed in different parts of Pandora. The wandering gods "Hakai" the goddess of light and "Barjah" the goddess of Shadow have come across each other. 

Since both possess tremendous mana their aura scourged to the extent that their mana is visible to the naked eye posing a threat to each other.

The two gods claim that they are the existence that owns Pandora which leads to a catastrophic clash.

Due to the tremendous power both Gods possess they were able to cause a global earthquake that caught the attention of the 4 other deities. 

The other came where the commotion was happening only for both Hakai and Barjah to find out there were  4 deities amongst them.

The battle, known as the Holy War, has raged for 10,000 years, and after realizing that whatever they do they cannot simply kill each other because they are deemed immortal so they came up with an agreement.

The Gods agreed to divide the territory for them to have each continent to rule over. Due to the destructive force, they brought upon the world during the holy war It greatly changed the terrain and the great land that was once intact is now divided into seven continents.

The sixth Continent where the gods reside is called the high grounds, the 7th continent is called the void land where the mortal lives.

Hundreds of millions of peaceful years have passed, and the goddess of shadow Barjah is also known as the goddess of malice plotted to conquer the 7th continent which is the Continent of mortals for its feeds in their fear and agony. 

The five goddesses have been summoned to the war council to plan on how to stop Barjah from wreaking havoc for it will greatly affect the balance of power.

During the meeting at the war council, the goddess of fire Famarah attacked Bravilajh and Yewa, both of them were caught off-guard causing them a great deal of damage while Oragos the Goddess of Earth fought Famarah and bought a time for Hakai to head to the mortal continent to stop Barjah and prevent it from acquiring more power. The peaceful times have instantly vanished and an all-out war between gods.

As the war carried on the overwhelming force of Barjah gradually pressed Hakai's force to the edge and to protect the mortals Hakai breaks the TABOO to seal all of the gods in the ethereal realm and disperse their mana across Pandora at the cost of her life force Hakai uses her remaining life force to grant mortals the gift of wisdom. A gift that could let them freely use the mana they obtain.