My Sweet heart

3 years ago, Souta 8 Years old ]

Souta Lv. 21

Strength: 420
Endurance: 420
Agility: 420
Intelligence: 420
Luck: 420

1Str points = 20 Health Points
1Int points = 20 Mana Points

Strength enhance:
Physical power
Vitality
HP Recovery per second

Endurance enhance:
Physical
Magic Resistance
Stamina

Agility enhance:
Speed
Projectile
Evasion

Intelligence enhance:
Mana Capacity
Mana Recovery per second
Magic Amplification

Luck enhance:
Crafting Success rate
Hatching Success rate
Chances of gaining a rare item

A bright and wonderful day in the town of Leon Heart

"Hilda-san I'll be hunting a boar for us!"

"Hiyey! I'll look forward to that and will prepare the ingredients!"

Souta head to the Ozt'sight southwest part of the town where wild boars lurk around. As Souta continue to search, he sense one nearby, behind the hill so he rush towards it, and then he saw a kid being chased down by a wild boar.

"Isn't that the Noble's son from back then?"

Without second thoughts, Souta jumps in to help the kid and activates his skill Blessing which allows the user to Amplify all status points by 80%.

He stomped on the ground with his left foot creating a powerful shockwave stunning the wild boar and then a follow-up attack coating his fist with earth magic then punching the Wild Boar blowing it to pieces.

The kid was hurt badly, and although he's the one who helped the kid seemed to be scared, but he continued to heal him anyway.

"Stay still." Souta said while smiling at the kid.

"Be careful next time, it is dangerous to play outside the town monster like this have gone everywhere"

Souta asks the kid to go home.

"Aww men how will I bring this Boar home?"

[The boar burst into pieces]

Souta went back to the town and suddenly one of the people started shouting...

"There he is!"

People started throwing stones at him, the kid is crying saying No Papa! No, Papa! Others continually say demon! demon! get out of town!
You cursed!

But a girl named Phoebe stepped in and said.

"Stop! you idiots, can't you people grasp the situation? can't you understand that this boy right here is the one who saved that kid from danger?"

[Father asked the kid]

"Yes papa that's true and he makes my wound go away."

The crowd started to leave and the fathers still looked badly against Souta.

Phoebe introduces herself.

"Hi, I'm Phoebe what's your name?"

Souta is not used in talking to other people especially if it's a girl.

Souta replied nervously.

"S... Souta My name is Souta"

"Thank you for standing up for me"

From then on, the two easily got close and bonded together.

Every day after training Souta would meet Phoebe outside the town's church.

"Is this where you live Phoebe-san?"

"No, I do serve at the church and always pray for the Goddess of light."

"Oh, I see."

"Do you want to walk around the town? [Phoebe asks]

"That's a good idea! Let's go!"

As the two get together a lot Phoebe developed feelings for Souta but he is so dense that he doesn't know anything even if Phoebe is touchy with him. Although souta feels the same way but is not aware of the thing called in-love.

One day Phoebe's dad [The Town's Head Priest] saw them together rush towards them and push Souta away

"How dare you deceived my daughter?! You dirty creature! Stay away from my daughter, you son of a demon!"

"No Dad! Souta is.."

"Silence! Don't you ever get near to that thing ever again!"

Everyone in the crowd started to look at him badly and tears slowly fell from his eyes as he ran away.

Souta run far away from the town and got lost in the Grove forest

Then suddenly a high-level Mythical Beast appeared and attacked Souta...