The Gate-Keeper

Cerberus is a Multi-headed hound monster that prevents anyone from going any further in the dungeon, it is a strong and ferocious monster that will shred your body to pieces.

Cerberus is the embodiment of Gluttony and was made by god to destroy and to devour, it is the reason why up until now no one has ever made it out alive when reaching floor 3.

Upon seeing that attack, Souta already knew that this is a gonna be a fierce battle falling back is no longer an option because he senses that Cerberus will not gonna let them off easily.

Souta prepared by casting enhancement spells and activating his sage mode. It pointed out its weakness and it is the nape part of the Cerberus.

Targetting its nape is a very hard thing to do because two other heads defending it.

Souta intends to blind it and attack it with a surprise attack from above.

He started to cast A Light Magic spell called Blinding Light, then take the opportunity to dash forward with physical enhancement he jumps over the Cerberus and when he is about to cast an earth magic the Cerberus activated its shadow magic "Cocoon"
where he covers himself with shadow magic giving him a high resistance to any kind of magic other than light so Souta coated his earth magic with light magic.

He manages to successfully launch the attack but the other head of Cerberus suddenly tackled souta blasting him away.

Souta is chuckling, asking the two.

"Hey, when do you plan on getting back on your feet? You're missing all the fun.."

[Orgith laughing]

"I must admit that dirty attack got me."

"Didn't I say earlier that I wasn't going to hold you back?"

The three manage to regain their composure and started attacking the Cerberus simultaneously.

[19 Hours Have Passed]

They were able to cut off one of its heads but both Bryna and Orgith already took a lot of damage and are running out of mana.

The Cerberus would not give them time to rest so it charged forward and the unexpected happened.

The Black elf appeared and cut the 2nd head of the Cerberus.

"Don't assume anything I'm just simply returning the favor"

"Well I can't promise you that"

[Souta laughed very hard]

"Tch"

The two dash forward at match speed, quickly performing a combo attack that cuts the last head of Cerberus.

[Bryna and Orgith Jaw dropped.]

"Thanks for the hand.. uhmm"

"Nhelara... Nhelara of Svartalfar Tribe"

Thank you Nhe.

"I told you not to assume anything,, I have returned the favor I will take my leave."

The black elf leaves...

Then suddenly Six other black elves arrived.

Nhelara hisses and draws her weapon

The Six black elves are called the Grimwalker they are the elite force of Svartalfar Tribe

The six attacked Nhelara and a battle of swift moves and acrobatic flexibility creative attacks and dodge

The six attacked Nhelara, with quick movements, acrobatic flexibility, creative attacks, and dodging ability
leaves the three in awe but as it goes on they notice Nhelara is being pushed back so Souta has to intervene

Stand down!

"Souta uses Exhortation skill"

The seven black elves are being crushed down by a strong gravity making them do what souta said. And can not resist it

Since Nhelara is in the area of effect range, she was also affected by Souta's Exhortation.

"What do you think you're doing to our friend?" Souta said

"Friend?"

"Hey, souta aren't you going a little bit out of hand? Will you let go of Nhelara you're nearly killing her.

"ow sorry"

Souta used Earth manipulation and buried the six Black elves deep in the ground.

"Ahh good thing I manage to level up on time" [Laughs very hard]

[Black elves level is 145]
[Souta's Level is 146]

"Ahem don't mind him he sometimes seems to be the evil one but he is not ahehehe" Bryna said.

"What are you?"

"Uh? you mean?" [points at self]

Nhelara knows the skill he used and got shocked, but souta doesn't want to tell the others that his father is lucifer because he is afraid he might lose them if he did.

"It's the Demon lord's Former General Lucifer's special skill!"

"Alright, let's rest for a while to regain our strength and then proceed again.."

"Haii let me get the dropped items first."

What about the grimwalkers?

"Don't worry about them it will probably take them 5 days to return from the surface, I buried them beneath the ground"

"Good thing we're on his side," Bryna and Orgith said.

"Thankyou you save my life once again"

"That is fine but why are they chasing after you"

[Nhelara explained everything]

Nhelara is one of the grimwalkers under the direct order of General Apollyon one of the Demon Lord's General, she can no longer tolerate evil so she had to leave, but the others won't let her do as she wants

Nhelara bowed his head down on the ground and ask the group to accompany them until she finds her purpose in living

[Oi oi oi! No need to bow down, I like you anyway so...]

[Nhelara gasp and turn her head and blushed]

"Souta???!"

"No No No!! I mean you can accompany us, you may do as you wish."

Nhelara thanked the three and called souta her master.

"Master?!"

The 4th member of the party:

Nhelara of Svartalfar Tribe
Level: 145
Race: Black Elf
Magic type: Shadow, Ice Magic

Special skill: Unknown

[26 Hours have passed since entering the dungeon]

After resting they continue to explore the dungeon and hunt monsters, together with Nhelara the farm for Exp Points becomes a lot easier.