Naughty Little Boy

[5 years ago, Souta 5 years old]

Hilda raised Souta in a small village named Leon Heart on the South-West region of Karan Peninsula they stayed in a small hut lent by the landlady in exchange for Hilda to work as a waitress in a small tavern.

They lost everything during the Demon Lord's attack and weren't able to save any. Hilda only makes enough money for both her and Souta and in their case, they are branded as commoners.

There is a social classification in the mortal realm and people that are poor are called commoners while on the other hand those who have wealth are called nobles.

Even so... Souta is a happy boy, smart, he always catches up to the situation quickly. He is kind and sweet but a naughty little boy.

Souta would always take the chance to grab Hilda's booby whenever he had a chance. He would always peek at Hilda during showers, in her room while she was changing clothes, and would even smell Hilda's used panties.

He always gives hugs to Hilda and asks her to marry him. Hilda would always pinch souta

"What a naughty little boy you are? Maybe once you grow up?

[Souta blushed and jumped in excitement bled his nose, suddenly he thinks deeply. He is calculating Hilda's age to his once he becomes an adult.

"Hilda is currently 21 years old and I am 5 so...Well age doesn't matter anyway HAHAHAHAHA"

He laughed very hard and choked himself.

Since then his fighting spirit is always on fire clinging to what Hilda said to him.

As early as 6 years old, the kids are supposed to learn magic but they don't have the means to hire a tutor. Since Hilda is a Sword and Water magic user, daily she teaches Souta swordsmanship early in the morning and Magic in the afternoon.

Growing up in the mortal realm didn't go well with Souta, he faced racism because of his crimson eye known as the eye of a demon. As years pass by he grows curious about who his parents are so

"Hey Hilda-san, who's my real parents?"

[Hilda tells him the story.]

As a little boy, he couldn't understand everything that he heard, but one thing has come to his mind.

"I swear to avenge my papa and mama from the demon lord. He shouldn't have hurt them!"

No one wants to get near nor play with Souta so he focuses his attention on training and exploring his magic. Hilda is always impressed by Souta that even at an early age he has progressed already and can manage to control his power.

"Souta is a genius!"