A Fear That Kills

[69 Hours have passed]

The group reaches floor 5, the monster gets stronger as they dive deeper into the dungeon they just finished wiping out the area, and is time to head back outside to send a report to the guild master.

The monster's level on floor 5 are ranging from Lv.180-200 and most of it is poison monster.

[Party Level and Stats]
Souta Lv. 187
Str: 830
Age: 830
Int: 830
Endr: 830
Luck: 830
Magic Type: Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, Shadow, Light, Void

Bryna Lv. 141
Str: 230
Agi: 550
Int: 230
Endr: 180
Luck: 180
Magic type: Wind

Orgith Lv.165
Str: 620
Agi: 100
Int: 100
Endr: 620
Luck: 120
Magic type: Earth

Nhelara Lv.180
Str: 450
Agi: 600
Int: 400
Endr: 240
Luck: 180
Magic Type: Shadow, Ice magic

As the four head back to the surface, they saw 4 decomposed bodies on Floor 4.

"I think the reason they were not able to return is that the Cerberus is blocking the path, so instead of forcing their way back they tried to go deeper and find an alternate exit but they run out of luck."

"What an agonizing thing to happen."

They brought each of the decomposed body's belonging as proof and for confirmation and headed back to the town.

As they walked to the town people are frightened of Nhelara because she is a black elf, Souta and others keep saying

"don't worry she's our party member"

The group arrived at the guild and the adventurers were shocked by the sinister presence of Nhelara. Everyone is sweating around them because of fear.

They head to the guild master's office to directly inform him about the situation.

"We were about to.."

Suddenly the guild master notices the black elf and then cast an earth magic spell "Hell Impale" a piercing spike pointed at Nhelara's neck but Nhelara didn't even blink nor showed any fear, souta blocked the spike with his hand and it pierce through.

and said "Master I forgot to introduce to you Nhelara of Svartal...

"I know what you are... you are savages ruthless killers"

"Master! She's our party member" Bryna said

That's right master, she helped us a lot in the Beellzel' Lair! Without her, we don't think we're gonna make it out alive! Orgith said

"Master please..." Souta said while smiling

The Guild master lowered his magic and Nhelara introduces herself.

Pardon me for being here, I am to accompany Master Souta on their journey as an adventurer.

They Explained everything including the report, the family of the adventurer who didn't make it back was called to inform them about what happened.

The family cried and thanked them, now that they know what happened they will now be able to move on forward.

The Guild master apologizes to them, especially to Nhelara, and told her.

"If that decision of yours is true you are to become a full pledge citizen of this land and forget about your past from now on you will live as you like and you will be under the care of the people of this town and as we to you.."