Sage

Next day: Souta reported to Furijima

Furujima asks souta what he knows about his skill sage and void.

souta said he didn't know either but it was like talking to him when he was fighting a mythical beast 5 years ago since then it didn't happen anymore.

"What state are you in when that happens"

I'm close to being killed by the beast and was about to pass out.....

[Furijima in mind]
I see...so its needs to be awakened hmmm.

if that's the case then this is the right quest for you.

Hunt an Earth wyvern

Together with Bryna souta headed to the Kazak Cliff where the  Earth wyvern can be found.

Wyverns are the second stage of their class, and the first and weakest stage is the Dragonewt these are small baby dragon and always attacks on pack.

Second is the Wyverns they are the medium size dragons, they can manifest and adapt magic based on their environment.

The third is the Elder Dragon, they are the pinnacle existence of all mortal races they can single-handedly destroy a continent overnight they are beings feared even by the black elves who are known to be sinister and fearless warriors. It scales as though any skill that has half-baked power will not affect at all.

[The two proceeded to travel...]

Kazak Cliff is steep, with rocky and sharp edges; one wrong step could quickly end your life.

The path is dangerous and small so travel can only be done on foot.

As the two go further they heard a loud screech inside a tunnel, they followed the sound and ended up encountering packs of wyvern slaughtering a group of adventurer party souta wanted to jump in but Bryna stopped him and request to retreat and to change the route.

I think the wyvern makes a taunting screech before it dies to call the attention of other wyverns, Bryna said.

Good observation Bryna, from now on let's be careful and try to find a wyvern that is alone.

as they go deeper into the cliff they sense an ominous pressence and blood lust giving them a creep, this aura can cause a normal being to pass out and numb their feet to fear.

They continue to search and finally, they saw a Wyvern.

Wait a minute! this is not a normal earth wyvern, this one is bigger than the others.

Okay, let us plan our attack and end its life quickly so that it won't call for the others.

The two proceed with the attack as planned, Souta launches multiple attacks while Bryna tried to break the ceiling planning to bury the Earth wyvern alive, but as souta keeps on protecting Bryna, he got hit by a powerful attack.

So fast!!!

I wasn't able to dodge it on time he said.

The Wyvern rushed towards souta and continues hitting him and stomping on him

Souta passed out due to the heavy blows he received.

The wyvern focuses on Bryna then suddenly the ceilings collapsed and she succeeded in hitting the wyvern.

After a few seconds, the rock burst from all directions as the wyvern spread its wings

The Wyvern is very angry and used a magic attack called blast breath throwing a powerful force containing multiple rocks blasting everything in Bryna's direction then she got hit badly.