LI - Heirs

Around them, the civilians were terrified. At the other end of the snail phone, the rest of the crew was screaming, ordering Luffy and the others to give them an explanation of what had just happened. Lucia moved a foot forward but she felt a hand holding her firmly by the arm. She turned and met Zoro's gaze, who was nodding "no".

"Let me go", Lucia belched.

Doflamingo then put on his best smile and reassured the people, telling them that it was Law who had spread the rumor, the false news of his abdication. The false news... Lucia felt her blood freeze in her veins. Everything was false since the beginning? But it takes titanic means to circulate false information in such a newspaper just to fool a few pirates... Doflamingo must have high ranking contacts... very high ranking... Suddenly the words that Vergo had pronounced on Punk Hazard, just before they left the D room with Smoker and Law, came back to her mind:

"There's a lot you don't know about Joker's past... it'll play tricks on you..."

Oh no, don't tell me that this guy is... that this guy is... She looked down at Law's body, whose face she could barely make out. In her head, the information was jostling and feeding an anger that kept swelling.

"EH SAY SO, MINGO!!!" shouted Luffy, unable to hold back any longer. "What right did you have to do that to Tra-guy?"

"Listen, Straw Hat, you don't have a say in this story, it's between me and him. Initially Law was one of my men and he deserved... that I teach him a lesson..."

It was the word too much, Lucia felt the pressure around her arm disappear and in the same impulse, Kin'emon, Zoro and her dashed on the Warlord.

"Kin', recover Tra-guy !" ordered Zoro, the hand on his weapons. "Lucia, the Navy!"

"FORGET IT, I'M GOING TO GET DOFLAMINGO!" yelled Lucia.

With the same sneer on his lips, Doflamingo sneered:

"The Pirate Hunter, FoxFire Kin'emon and The Elementalist, what a nice picture..."

Zoro drew his sword and was about to bring it down on Doflamingo when he was stopped by a massive stature that stood between him and the Warlord. Lucia had a movement backwards by recognizing the one who carried his weapon in front of them, making barrier. And she was even more stunned when she saw the cloak that covered his shoulders.

"I see..." she muttered, "so the blind man from the restaurant... was one of the new admirals of the Navy."

Immediately a huge pressure fell on Zoro, making the ground crack under his feet and sending him directly to the bottom of a huge hole in the ground. Kin'emon, who had reached Law's side, was thrown backwards when Doflamingo struck him in the face. The Warlord stood in front of the pirate's inert body and gave Lucia a nasty look:

"So kid, do you want to come and play too?"

Lucia clenched her teeth and launched herself on him:

« DOFLAMINGOOO! »

With a nonchalant gesture, the Warlord brought down on her threads sharper than knife blades which passed through her body without causing her the least damage. He had a surprised pout but did not have the time to question himself as a punch covered with armament Haki hit him in the abdomen, making him bend under the shock and move back several meters. He breathed and stood up, looking furious, but a new offensive hit him from behind. Two blades of water that came directly from the arms of the young woman, made him arch under the strength and speed of the attack. Doflamingo straightened up and looked at Lucia, with a bad look, facing her incandescent look. On the other side of the square, the admiral faced Zoro and Kin'emon, under the stunned eyes of Luffy, prisoner of the Coliseum.