L - Rage

After the Coliseum organization had set up an arena to accommodate the next fights, the fighters from block D, the last one, finally entered the arena. Lucia stretched her back, cracking her vertebrae, then redirected her gaze to the ring. So, are there any more familiar faces here? A unanimous movement of the crowd drew her attention. The moment a young woman entered the arena, everyone began to shout, boo and insult her, threatening her. Lucia managed to catch the words of the spectators who were shouting at her to die. By dint of listening, Lucia put together the pieces of the puzzle and understood that the young girl was in fact the princess of the kingdom of Dressrosa, visibly repudiated by her people. But wait a minute, Doflamingo is the king of this kingdom... and all those around him proudly wear his emblem and he is adored by the population... so if she is a princess... Lucia frowned even more, stumbling on a situation she did not understand. For her, the tyrant in this whole story could only be Doflamingo, having seen him in Marineford, she knew that this man was not a good person. She was even still amazed that he was able to make himself appreciated here. Who are you really... Rebecca?

As the onlookers continued to boo her, Lucia finally realized that the little girl was certainly part of the old dynasty that ruled Dressrosa before the Don Quixote family, and obviously their reign had ended pretty badly. A whinny drew her out of her reflection and a new fighter entered the arena with a spectacular display.

"Enough!" a voice shouted. "You're all just rude jerks, it's intolerable! You should be ashamed of yourselves."

A blond man dressed in a long white coat and black hat entered the ring, riding a magnificent white stallion and drawing his sword in a conquering stance. His blue eyes were sharp and piercing, showing a real rage and determination. Lucia had a small smile. The commentator finally announced the identity of this famous newcomer: the pirate Cavendish of the White Horse. Cavendish... Cavendish... yes, that sounds vaguely familiar, but he's been famous for several years now... what is he doing here? All the women in the stands suddenly started to squeal and giggle nervously, spellbound, swooning over the pirate's famous beauty. Yes, well, he has a fine face and a certain charm, but let's not make a big deal of it either...

"SILENCE YOU PEOPLE" he shouted.

At once the clamors died out and the laughter also, all looked at the pirate, astonished.

"I don't know what you have against her," he began. "But this girl you're booing is willing to risk her life in the ring, while you... you're safe in the stands! You have no right to boo her like that! Since you all want her dead so badly, why don't you grab a sword and get in the ring!"

A smile stretched Lucia's lips, she was surprised to say the least and in a good way. This pirate had a speech which pleased her enormously.

"I have my reasons to be here but know that I have this tournament in horror... to see a warrior die should not be a spectacle!"

The silence that followed her statements was heavy and thick, suffocating all the spectators suddenly called to order. Calmly, Lucia stood up and, without really knowing why or thinking about her act, began to applaud. Warriors and civilians alike turned to her. Her eyes were fixed on the pirate, looking grim and dignified, and she continued to clap her hands, saluting his courage and his stand. Then she made a simple bow, without saying a word, bowing. The gesture was simple but meaningful. The spectators then began to shout, cheering their favorite personality, complimenting him and encouraging him to win. The pirate remained fixed on Lucia, whom he could see despite the height at which she was. When she straightened up, her eyes met Cavendish's. The space of one second, he saw the two blue ocean irises which were hidden behind the smoked glasses of his sunglasses. It was love at first sight for the pirate. He was taken of a shiver of the head to the foot, his heart was packed and the red went up to his cheeks. A sharp heat took possession of his body, he could not detach his glance of the young woman who overhung him since his promontory. He coughed to regain composure and sent his horse backstage before greeting his audience, delighted with the reaction he had triggered and the passion of the crowd that was now turning entirely in his favor. Then he turned one last time towards Lucia, offering her a kiss that he deposited on the end of his fingers before sending it to her with a charming smile. The young woman had a movement of retreat, surprised and disconcerted. Wait... what? But he ended up quickly turning away from her, looking for journalists and enjoying his current glory. Lucia blinked several times... But what did he do to me there... oh my god what kind of trouble am I in again? I shouldn't have been noticed like that, it's going to fall on me... well done Luce, once again you act before thinking...