Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

His hands dived into my soaking wet hair, pulling me so I couldn't get away. Not that I wanted to, I encircled my arms around his neck. Loving having his body pressed so closing against mine. My beast grazed Dean's chest, taunting me nipples until they turned into hard buds.

One of Dean's hands trailed down my back, I shivered from the smooth warmth I felt from him. He didn't stop until one hand cupped my bum cheek, gripping it tightly almost aggressively. The action pushed me further into Dean's hard muscular body.

"You're so beautiful." Dean muttered against my skin as he planted sweet kisses down my neck.

Leaning my head to the side, I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning at the sweet torture he inflicted upon me.

With expert hands, Dean smoothed his hand to hook under my knee, pulling my legs around his waist. He did the same with the other leg so I had only Dean keeping me up, the wall behind offered little help, not that I minded. For once we were the same height.

Both his hands rested firmly on my bum cheeks, holding me solidly against him. The moment had been so fluid, it reminded me that Dean had probably done this a hundred times before. Even at twenty three, his good looks would have been hard to turn down. Hell I couldn't. I wanted him, not just his body but him.

The latter was off the table, but that didn't mean I couldn't enjoy this time whilst it lasted right?

The position left me spread open, if he wanted to, Dean could have easily entered me in one flush movement. His hands rested so near to my pussy I could feel myself growing wetter from the exotic thoughts of Dean touching me running through my head.

Instinctively I began grounding, I hadn't expected to feel Dean's hard cock, but the knowledge spared me on. Especially when I heard the low growl as he kissed along my jaw. His hands tightened briefly, restricting my action.

Half of me worried I'd done something wrong, the other half worried Dean would come to his senses and stop.

"You need to stop. I've wanted you for such a long time that if you carry on this will be over before it begins. And I refuse to let your first time be in a shower." His sweet words boosted my ego, giving me confidence I hadn't known I could possess. Adding to the torture I gave a wiggle of my hips.

The mischievous look on my face gave me away immediately.

"That's it." Dean flicked the shower off and carried me out of the bathroom. Playing a game of his own, Dean trailed a finger gently through my folds telling me he could play games as well.

I didn't have time to react as I found myself landing onto my soft bed.

I stared up at Dean. He looked at me the way I imagined a tiger looked at its prey. Hunger consumed him, if I wasn't so turned on myself I'd have been scared. There was no going back and I couldn't be more thankful.

Whatever happens tomorrow didn't matter anymore. Just Dean, I and tonight.

Skilful, Dean pulled his dripping t-shirt over his head in one fluid movement, it landed in a soggy pile on the floor. I gawked in admiration at the sheer work of art his body was. Whenever I'd seen him working out I'd died to see the body beneath. Each breath emphasised the power he had as the muscles rippled underneath is skin.

"Like what you see?" Dean smirked playfully, his Russian accent thick with emotion.

My words failed me, I nodded shyly as the redness creeped into my face. Here I laid, naked and spread out over the bed, whilst Dean stood looking like the gods had craved him out of stone themselves.

"Come here." Dean commanded.

I followed without any argument, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Dean hooked a finger under my chin, tilted my head up to look at him whilst his thumb stroked my lips. His eyes follow the movement obsessively.