12- Lunch Time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n's Pov:

After class, I made my way out of the classroom as quickly as possible. I couldn't stay there another minute, I would have lost my mind.

Taking a last look inside the classroom before stepping out of it, I saw two pairs of eyes that followed my every moves and would not let me out of their sight. It's like I was a prey that they wanted to catch, but they needed to be patient to not scare the prey away.

If I'm being honest, it was kind of creepy, and they were freaking me out.

Like, don't you have anything better to do than looking at me? I'm not even that interesting, if I'm being honest. Don't let my brother hear that, or he is gonna lecture me of how special I am to his eyes & that I need to like myself more because I am a fantastic person, in his opinion.

In my opinion, he is just exaggerating everything, but it's always nice to hear compliments once in a while. He is a good brother, after all.

Anyway, I've noticed that during all of the period, the blonde goddess & the look-alike bear man were staring at me all the time. It's not even a joke.

I once looked at the window for around 2 minutes, and when I looked back at them, they were intensely staring at me with a look I couldn't quite understand. It was like a lovesick look, but at the same time, I saw a bit of possessiveness & territorial look?

It reminds me of the small encounter I had with a pixie girl earlier in the morning. Well, it wasn't really an encounter, but we did look at each others eyes for a few seconds.

She was also strange and gave me a mysterious vibe, like the other two.

When I think about it, they look somewhat similar.

The three of them have really pale skin and yellowish eyes, with big black pupils. They also all wore white clothes that were matching with each other.

In my opinion, it couldn't be only a coincidence, but I don't really have time for that, at the moment.

I still need to go meet Alec at the cafeteria to explain our days to each other & who knows, maybe I'm going to meet a certain family there.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Skip of time
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Still your POV:

As I am about to step inside the cafeteria, someone put their arms around my waist and lifted me up in the air. I gasped and turned my head around to look at the culprit. I had my suspicions, but with everybody being bizarre & strange, I couldn't be so sure. As I saw the face of my adorable brother, I couldn't help but smile at him and let myself melt in his arms.

I returned the hug, and I was silently happy inside of me that it was, in fact, him. I was nervous about telling what happened during class by knowing how protective my brother gets when people are getting too close to me or are weird around me.

I guess he just wants to protect me someway because he was unable to really help me with our parents.

As we broke away from the hug, I grinned at him & he returned it without hesitation.

" How was the beginning of your first day of school, sis?" He asked in curious voice, that I've heard multiple times before.

" It was great apart from being late and have to face Mr. Impolite teacher. I also need to not forget about the two beautiful weirdos that were staring at me with hearts in their eyes during the whole period. Apart from that, nothing really special, " I said in a sarcastique tone.

" Ok, wow. You have to fill me in as soon as possible! I want some gossip to talk about with you....Wait! Did you just say that people were staring at you?! How dare they!" Alec

" It's not as bad as it's look." I said in a calm voice.

" How can you not be alarmed by this?!" Exclaimed my beloved brother.

" They were surely just curious of who I was because I was new." I said, trying to convince my twin & myself.

I wasn't even sure of what I was saying myself.

"Anyway, we should probably try to look for a table before it's too late," I said while trying to change the subject

"You're right." he said while walking in the direction of a nearby table. There  was just a girl with a camera .

" Hi, my name is Y/n, and this is my brother Alec. We're new and we're wondering if we could sit with you, if you don't mind. Everywhere else is full. " I asked while trying to be respectful.

She looked at us up and down and, after a moment, agreed by nodding her head.

" Of course you can! My name is Angelina Webber, and I have heard plenty of things about you already.  Firstly, it is true that you, Y/n , are now friends with the one and only Lyanna?!" Asked enthousiastly Angelina.

" Thanks and Euh...yes? I mean, I did talk with Lyanna this morning, but what  is so special about her?" I asked, feeling curious about learning new information about my freshly made friendship.

She looked around to see if people were listening to our conversation, and they looked at us as if she was like,' Are guys serious?'.

" Are you guys serious? You don't know about her being, you know....no?" She asked, as if it was a serious matter.

Me and Alec looked at each other, feeling confused, and turned our heads around to look back at her.

Seeing as we were confused as ever, she decided to finally reveal what she was keeping from us, about my friend.

" Well, how do I say this? Lyanna, or whatever you call her....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Is mentally unstable and had gone to a psychiatric asylum during 5 years, and she was never the same as she was before. She entered because she killed both of her parents in her own house and her last boyfriend, by torturing them. Seriously, I don't know how you guys haven't learned that yet with all the gossip going around in this school.
The only things you need to always remember, Never and I really mean Never trust her and her sweet act. Secondly, you need to promise me, you will Never go to her house. You go there and you Never return! You need to promise me,

Promise me Y/n ...."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
THE END OF THIS CHAPTER
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for reading my story even after my long break!

I'm back!

Thank you to all the persons that are actually giving a chance to this story. You guys make me so happy, you have no ideas.

Please leave a vote or/ and comment if you want,  and see you next chapter.

Have a great day and night!

1166 words