9- School morning

( The picture above is the school )

In the morning:

Y/n Pov:

She run. Run as fast as she can to escape these monsters. Monsters that I once loved. Love. Love blind me so much that I did not see what they were , liars. They lied to me from the beginning! I trusted them, confied to them my deepest secrets and wet they did not trust me enough to say theirs. If they had tell me the truth before I found out another way ,it will have been less sad.

I took a small pause to take my breath back and go back to running. The wind hit my face and make my loose hair fly. My legs were starting to hurt badly after the 40 minutes of running. Tears were failing down my angelic face.
I was starting to feel dizzy but decided to not pay attention to it and keep running through the deep and magical forest.

I tripped over some branch and lost my balance. I had no more energy to get up so I stayed on the ground. There was a bit of dirt on my clothes and my face but at this point it didn't bother me anymore.

It's not just about the fact that they lied multiple times to me , it's also about...

Before she could finish her sentence, sleepiness & dizziness took over her and everything became blurry and black for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the sound of the rain that wakes Y/n up from her deep sleep. She opened one eye and then the other and then rubbed them to wake up. She yawned then stretched herself. Then she realized that she was sweating and her forehead was very hot.

She tried to think of the reason of why she is like that before her strange dream came back to her. She did not know why she had suddently this kind of dream but decided, once again to not to worry about that.

I was normally not the type of person to have nightmares but who knows, I might become one.

The only thing she found really weird about the dream is that it was so real that she felt like she was the girl in the forest.

I decide to think about other things and looking at my cell for the time.

It was 7:31 am.

Not so bad. I am usually not a morning person and wake up late.

Anyways I need to wake up my brother for breakfast. When I think about what I want to eat this morning I hear my belly making some noises to tell me that I'm hungry.

I took of the covers and blankets away from me and raised myself from the bed. I stretch my arms and back once again and begin walking toward my door. I open in and walked out of my room. I closed the door behind me and head toward my brother's new room .

I knock three times on the door and wait for a response. When I heard nothing I open it to reveal my brother in deep sleep on his dark blue bed. I entered the room and I approach him.

I pat his back and start to message him a little bit.

"Wake up heavy sleeper, we are going to be late for school." Y/n

You are probably wondering how does I know about school today? Well let me tell you my brother is not a great liar and keeper. Now back to my sleepy brother:

"If you don't wake up in 5 seconds I'm going to tickle you" I warn him.

The moment I said that he open widely his two eyes.

"I'm up, I'm up. No need to tickle me" He said in worry and morning voice.

"It's okay I won't. No need to worry big bro." Y/n

"But why are you waking me up this early today." Alec

"Don't we need to prepare ourselves to go to school? "I ask in a teasing tone.

Realization hit him in his eyes and in his facial expression.

"Yes but how do you know that Y/n/n ( Your nickname)? Didn't I kept that a secret?" He said in a curious & questionable voice.

"Well let's say you are not really good to keep secrets for yourself." Y/n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip to when they
Finished to eat and
Dressed themselves
To go to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and my brothers ate o/f/b ( Our favorite breakfast ) and dressed ourselves.

[ Please imagine they already bought their materials & things to go to school. ]

I wear a black comfortable outfit with black and white shoes and my brother wear a grey t-shirt with a pair of jeans.

We took the things we are going to need
when we are going to be in class and made ourselves water bottle. We head toward the door and open it to close it behind us when we were outside. We locked the door and start to walk toward the school.

45 minutes later....

The only thing we did not realized when we decided to walk to school is that it's very far away from were we live. I will never and say really never going to walk that much again to go to school!

I look infront of me and see Forks school.

Well let's the fun begin!....

To be continued ....

End of the chapter!

Words: 970

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish you liked it!

This chapter was a
Little bit longer
Than some of the others.

The next chapter is
When Y/n is gonna
Meet a part of the
Cullens.

Please vote if you
Like the chapter
And have time.

Sorry if I did some
Spelling mistakes.

Thank you for reading
This book! :)

Have a great day or
Night .

Bye 👋
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bye 👋 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°