Warning

The real name of this book is "Eternal".

English is not my first language and sorry if I do some spelling mistakes.
It's aslo my first story that I will write on wattpad. I don't steal Stephenie Meyers story ,Im just going to use the caracthers , but what will happen in the story ( the plot ) will be mostly from my imagination. Most of the characters are not mine.

I want to thank the persons who will give a chance at my story. I really appreciate it.

I will try to post as soon as possible, but you also have to take in consideration that im going to school, so i can't post everyday.

Right now I have a lots of school exams so it's gonna be a little bit difficult for me to post chapters, but I will try my best.

I will try to do a long story and long chapters,  because I don't like it when I read stories and they finish to quickly. I don't have time to appreciate them. I
will try my best.

Also most of the credit of my cover book go to the photographer.

Y/n: your name

Y/m/n: your middle name

Y/l/n: your last name

Y/f/c: your favorite color

Y/f/f: your favorite food

Y/s/c: your skin color

Y/n/n: your nickname

Etc....

In this story , the hair color of the main caracter (y/n) will be dark brown and the eyes color will also be brown. You can imagine your hair or eyes color if you want. It's just gonna be easier for me to describe the main character this way. Sorry that i didn't let you chose your hair and eyes color, it's just that is going to be more complicated for me to do it if i don't have a color when i will write, for exemple: the color of your outfit that I want it to match your hair color. If you want you can imagine yourself and change the hair and eyes color.

Anyways enjoy my story,
I wish it's going to be at your liking.

Thank you for giving a chance to my
story.

  Twilight

It's a Cullens( Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmet, Carlisle,  Esme and Edward Cullen) x reader (you)

It's a Cullens( Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmet, Carlisle,  Esme and Edward Cullen) x reader (you). (Soulmate)

There is also gonna be a yandere person madly in love with you (Y/n) without you knowing .

Thank you all,
Next chapter will be out soon.