6- Neighbors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alec Pov:

With my muffins, I head to the extraordinary house of our neighbors.

The air was cold and I could hear the sound of the birds singing. The cold breeze also make the leaves from trees to move and fall.

It was beatiful . I took a moment to appreciate it and after I continued to head to the neighbors house.

I wonder, how old are they. Are they old or young, welcoming or not, handsome or not, girls or boys or a mix, family or friends ....

I had a lot of questions running through my head.

The house had a lots of windows that I tought were beautiful,  but do not give enough privacy for my opinion.

The house was huge and could easily be the home of a big and rich family.

Anyways, I was now in front of the front door of the perfect house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This is going to be
Alec thoughts)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can do it Alec!
You just need to take a few more steps forward and knock at the door and that's it! You are one of the only person that are nervous to meet their neighbors!

Yes I know , but I don't really know why I don't really have a good feeling about this house. Even if I know that this house can not be the home of serials killer or something like that .

Alec stop it! You act like a child of 5 years old! You are a big boy, you are safe and you can always call Y/n or the cops if something bad happens or you don't feel safe!

Ok I will do it for Y/n , because I know how much it will mean for her if I made some ,maybe,  new friend(s) with the neighbors. The old driver even said something about having beautiful neighbors or / and something like that....

Yes just knock at the door.
Everything is going to go perfectly like always and you even brought cookies with you! Who can resist to our muffins?
They are delicious!

Yes you are right! Nobody can resist at our muffins.  I will do it ! I am ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(End of Alec thoughts)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Alec finnaly snap out of his thoughts, he was going ro knock at the door when he realized that the door was already opened.

He looked in front of him and realized that 4 pale and beatiful humans was in the doorway , looking at him strangely.

There was one big guy with short hair .
In Alec opinion,  he was looking very scary.

Beside the big bear guy was a beatiful young lady with blonde hair.
Alec though she was beatiful but seeing how close the big guy and her were , he assumed that they were surely dating.

It's sad. She is totally my type!

He was cut out if his small tought once again by another guy who had cought akwardly.

(Ps: It's Edward)

Alec opinion for him was that he was weird.

The last person was a little and cute pixie girl who was in front of the group.

"Hello , do you need anything ?" Said the little pixie girl.

"No sorry, I just zone out. I came here , because I'm your new neighbor!" I said and i was sure that they could hear how nervous I was.

"Oh cool! It's just that you were standing there during 2 minutes straight so we were worried " reply the pixie girl.

Way to start a new friendship Alec!

(Ps: this was sarcastic)

☆☆▪︎☆☆▪︎☆☆▪︎☆☆▪︎☆☆

Author/Writer note:

I just want to thank you all for
Supporting me and my story:)

Sorry if there is some spelling
Mistakes or else.

English is not my first
Language.

Feel free to comment your
Opinion of the book if
You want!

Please vote for my story
Thank you 😊

Sorry If I'm not always
Posting,  it's just that
Right now I have a lot
Of exams before
Christmas.

Have a great day or night:)

Next chapter will be out soon....

Words: 673

○○○○○○○○○○○Bye!●●●●●●●●●●●

○○○○○○○○○○○
Bye!
●●●●●●●●●●●