If you happen to see an adult that was being dragged by 5 children at the mall that would be probably me.

I can resist but if I did, I might hurt one of them so I just let them drag me to where they want me to go.

We entered their most favorite food place which is Mcdonalds. Before you scold me, they can eat here once a week.

Well if you count the amount of food they consume at the house well I can say that I really spoil them in terms of food.

Our kitchen has a 24/7 on duty staff. One kid might crave fruit platter at 3 in the morning.

One time I witness Parker cutely convincing the staff to let him eat Oreo O's cereal at 2am because apparently it was already considered "breakfast"

He has a point so I let him.
Starting that night a tradition between Parker and I was created. We bond over cereals at 2 in the morning.

The MIB secure a whole section just for us. We are getting a lot of attention from other costumers but I ignore them. They don't matter.
My priority now is my spawns who might make a scene if I don't feed them in the next 0.5 seconds.

"Hi Welcome to Mcdonalds what can I get you?" The cashier ask while looking at the 5 children holding all my available limbs tightly.

It's really a miracle I can walk in this state. I look like a mommy opposum carrying all her children on her back.

 I look like a mommy opposum carrying all her children on her back

"13 orders of Large Bigmac Meal and regular oreo Mcflurry. 13 orders of 10pcs chicken nuggets and 13 Milk shakes. That's all."

The cashier person looks at me in shock. I Just shrugged my shoulders. If love was here that order was not enough.

"That would be $289.51."

I hand her my black Amex card.

Amex would really bewildered to see that my expenses are all coming from fast food and restaurants not from luxury apparels. What a waste of the $5,000 annual fee.

Once everything was paid my spawn once again drag me towards the seats that the MIB reserved for us.

"We'll get the orders sir." The MIB said.

"I'm dying." Jamison whine.

I roll my eyes.

Ameera sat on my lap and lean her head on my chest.

"Are you sleepy princess?" I murmured in her ear.

She nodded.

"You can sleep baby."

"No! Nom nom first then sleep." I smile. She's really Ella's child. She got her priorities straight.

Our orders arrived and my children cheered.

While I was eating, I saw Gabriel glancing at the other table.

I secretly glance to where he is looking and I saw it was a petite girl with her hair a little bit disarray. She's alone and only eating a small fries and water.

My heart suddenly breaks for this little girl.

Before I even stand up to buy her own meal, Gabriel was already approaching her bringing his own untouched food.

He smiled at her and I can see that he is telling her his name.

He gave her all his food then hugged her.

Wow. My son has moves.

Disclaimer. I did not teach him that.

Gabriel skips towards me smiling.

I smiled at him. I feel so proud of him.

"Daddy can I have money?" He ask.

I nodded at him and hand him my card.

Gabriel thanks me then grab Grey so that he can accompany him to cashier.

Grey was holding the tray of Gabriels order and place it on the table silently.

Grey just went back to eating his meal without saying anything. As if his brother did not grab him to the cashier and let him carry his food a minute ago.

After we ate the MIB and my children went out of Mcdonalds first.

One child, one MIB to be safe.

I approach the little girl and squat down to her height.

I smile at her and said.

"Hello."

"Hi sir." She shyly replied.

"I see Gabriel gave you some food."

She nodded cutely.

"Are you alone?" I ask worriedly.

"My mom told me she will comeback." She murmured.

I nodded. "Well. I want to give you a small gift is that alright with you?"

The little girl stares at me apprehensively but nodded in the end.

"Open your little bag for me please?"

She holds out her open red tattered bag to me.

I place $2,000 on her bag and a slip of paper with my name and building address.

"Don't let anyone take this from you okay? Specially the paper I gave to you. Okay?"

Her eyes widen in surprise but nodded in agreement.

"Just show that small paper to the big guys outside that address if you need me okay?"

She nodded. I can see tears forming in her clear innocent eyes.

"I will not ask for your name because I have a feeling that we will meet again but you can call me James." I murmured.

She nodded and she suddenly hug me.
I let her cry on my shoulders.

After a while she let go and I stand up.

I wave at her in goodbye and she waves back shyly.

The minute I step out of Mcdonalds I got a call.

"Good afternoon Mr. Rosen-Hower. We would just like to confirm that you are purchasing the latest Chevrolet trailblazer at the Chevrolet Newyork mall branch?"

Fuck. I forgot to get my Amex back from Gabriel.

That child will be the death of me. If he's not playing and creating explosives, he is buying a car.

I run towards the dealer inside the mall and contemplates if Ella will notice that we are missing one child.