A newfound true or a sugar coated lie?

Before I could even figure out what was happening around me, I was given a chair and told to sit down.
- Sit down and don't run away anymore. Viena asked.
- We are not allowed to touch you anyway.
Added another witch.
Other one interrupted her saying:
- It's a pity. You have such a pretty face and ...
Viena interrupted them all.
- You know the rules well, she belongs to Lestrange and nobody wants to anger her. Remember what was the last time when ...
That's when Bellatrix came in.
She stood surprised and applauded Viena.
- You were amazingly fast with your task. I don't know whether to congratulate you on your strength or whether Nyx finally realized that escaping is useless.
She patted my head and I just pulled away from her.
- I already told you baby. When I want something, I always gets it. Do you have a little memory problem or do you find my words empty?
She tilted her head, expecting an answer. - Let's get to the point. I want to go back to Hogwarts as fast as possible.
I said.
- But you are a little viper aren't you?
Did you really think that with such a soul and attitude they would take you to the Gryffindors?
All the witches burst out laughing. I just rolled my eyes. I felt like in a theater. They played with me waiting for some interesting reaction. They teased me, but I wasn't going to show them any reactions or show that they were intimidating to me.
-Very funny, can we finally get to the point?
I asked irritated.
Bellatrix sneered and began her speech. She talked for a long time as she walked around the room, I only watched her. She said that if someone is included in the cult, they will remain in it until the end. She made me promise not to tell anyone about it, but not verbally. She made me do the unbrakeable vow. I thought it was a joke but apparently not. She made me stand up and held out her hand to me. Hesitating, I followed the instructions knowing that I had no other choice. The witches threatened that if I did not do this, they would hurt my friends. The witch with almost white hair who attacked me in front of the hut that day pulled out her wand and the vow began.
I looked Bella in the eyes and my heart started pounding in my chest. I was wondering if I was the only one hearing it or the others did too. Bellatrix grunted at me. Maintaining eye contact, I swore.
- I, Nyx Quentin, swear that I will not reveal the existence of this cult.
I looked around not knowing what to say next.
- Swear that you will act in worship and carry out your tasks.
Somebody told me.
My breathing quickened.
- What tasks?
I started to be afraid. I looked again at Bellatrix, who was getting irritated then I looked at Viena who had emptied herself quite concerned. I took a breath and added.
- I promise you that I will not miss worship and I will do what I have to do. The vow was completed and Bellatrix released my hand and hugged me.
One day I would give anything for her to hug me. Now I didn't feel comfortable. My heart was still pounding in my chest, but for another reason. I was worried about what would happen next, but I knew I couldn't show it. I had to activate my acting talent and go along with it.
Suddenly, the attitude of others towards me changed. The witches took me for theirs and stopped tormenting me. They even gave me a glass of drink. Bellatrix presented a plan in the event of a Muggle attack. We got a special list of proprietary defense and attack spells. Our task was to learn these spells. In a few days, another meeting would take place. Some of the witches returned to their homes, and some stayed and talked to each other. I didn't feel very safe here, but I couldn't show it because they might trick a peek at me. I tried to teleport to Hogwarts but it was too far and I failed. After a while, Viena came up to me and patted me on the back.
- You did well. I know the beginnings are hard, but you will get used to it.
I nodded my head. Viena handed me a pair of vials containing a pain-relieving potion and added.
- The tattoo will heal but when it starts to burn it means that someone is calling you.
I thanked her and took the vials. Suddenly I remembered.
- Oh no boys! They stayed at the bar and I disappeared.
She laughed at me and said
- Calm down. I left them a note saying that you felt bad and returned to your room. They returned to Hogwarts without suspicion.
I raised my eyebrows.
- Thank you? Why are you being nice to me?
-Maybe I get some benefit from it, or someone told me to ... You won't know ... Bellatrix called me over so I waved goodbye and walked up to her.
She told me to follow her. I knew I had to put my pride in my pocket and act normally. We entered the room in which I slept in recently and sat next to each other. I saw Bellatrix trying to form the words into a good statement. Finally she turned to face me and grabbed my arms. - Nyx ...
She sighed. For the first time in a long time, I saw real emotions in her.
- I know what it looks like on your side. Believe me it is not like that. We need you. Someone has to defend a line of wizards from these Muggles. You also don't think you can imagine what would happen if we lost. They are ... Soulless, they see monsters in us, whatever we do. Our aim is not to hurt them, only to protect ours. I know you understand. Maybe we look like the bad guys, but this is not the case, even some wizards believe that it can be done peacefully, they are wrong. We need someone who can be at Hogwarts. It takes young blood, a person who is strong.
She paused as if wondering what to say next.
- You're one of a kind ...
I cut her off.
- Why are you sugar coating everything like this? I can't trust you after what happened.
The face of Bellatrix has changed.
- I thought you were a more understanding young lady. I know what you felt about me is still inside of you. You just deny it, knowing it is wrong. You are stuck with me whether you want it or not! You can fight me and hurt yourself further, or you can finally face the truth. You are not like the others and you will never be. You have what I have inside - darkness. You can deny it, but you know it's there. Will others accept it? Not. Nobody but me. She moved closer to me. I didn't know if she was messing with my head or telling the truth. However, I felt that the conception was right.
- How can I trust you now?
I said feeling helpless.
- You can't, but you know what to do. There is one thing you cannot fault.
You know what's right. You will have an internal battle between light and darkness, then you will need someone to help.
I was mentally exhausted. It felt like someone had taken off my armor and I felt exposed. I missed my home, my dog ​​... I missed being normal.
- I know it's hard Nyx, just accept it.
I rested my head in my hands.
- I am sick and tired of it all.
I closed my eyes and Bellatrix grabbed my arm and teleported us back to my room at Hogwarts.
- I will leave you alone now. Rest and sleep before tomorrow.
I nodded, but inside I didn't want to be alone. Bellatrix looked at me and smiled slightly.
- Can I stay for a while?
I looked up.
- I guess so, it's not that late after all. Bellatrix walked over to the bed and sat down next to me.
- You're stronger than you think, Nyx.
I looked at her and asked.
How do you never show emotions? How do you do it?
She laughed softly.
- I'm not strong enough to show them or too strong to show them. Besides, someone has to run all this mess.
I laughed and she only looked at me with surprise. I sighed and continued.
- Maybe I was wrong about you ... You're nuts and psychotic, that's a fact, but you're not as heartless as others think.
- Someone felt too confident here ... Remember that you are my student. You are to obey me.
She moved closer to me looking down at me. Using my strength, I knocked her down under me. I saw surprise appear on her face.
- That's what you wanna do? Okay.
She blocked my hands and turned the other way so that she was above me again.
- Don't fight me because you won't win, honey.
I raised one eyebrow.
I am not sure.
We started to wrestle. I almost
won, but at the last moment I lost my focus staring into her eyes. Then I lost. -So what ? I said I would win.
She winked at me.
Now I can take what I want as a reward from you.
- Hmm what can I want from you...
She sat on my lap and I went numb.
She brushed my hair back and kissed my forehead. I felt my pupils dilate.
- I wanted to see your embarrassment and your burning eyes once more.
I was so stressed out that I froze in place.
- You look cute in braids you know? Can I maybe..? I've always wanted to do them for myself, but with my hair ... well, it's impossible.
I nodded my head. I felt weird because she was acting completely different and I didn't know if she was playing or she was herself but I was too tired I hadn't had strength to try to find out.
She was very delicate, I could feel her warm breath against the back of my neck. Chills went down my spine.
- Don't stress so much, I won't eat you.
I already ate today.
She laughed.
- Hey, but don't move your head or it will come out crookedly.
I didn't know what happened that everything changed like that, I felt a trick in it, but I decided that I would take advantage of it being nice. She was right, I don't know how I felt about her, but it's still something. I turned to her and hugged her. I enjoyed the moment knowing it probably wouldn't happen again anytime soon. I felt some kind of connection to her, also felt her strong perfume and her hands clasped behind my back. I don't know how long we sat there, but she put her head on my shoulder and stared at me.
- You don't need to be in control of everything Nyx. Let someone else guide you sometimes.
I rolled my eyes and snorted under my breath.
- I think I'll go to sleep already, I said.
- Of course, the right decision. See you tomorrow. Get some sleep and practice your spells on the list.
She left, closing the door behind her.
I sighed loudly. I didn't have the strength to think about all this anymore, and it wouldn't do any good. I went to shower and went to bed, trying not to brood over this eventful evening. However, questions rumbled in my head.
- Why me? Why did I have to make an unbreakable vow? Can I trust her again? After all, defending your own doesn't sound bad, but I probably don't know everything. Why not tell anyone? All in all, if the headmasters, my parents and friends don't want me to defend ours with them (for some unknown reason). Bellatrix and her cult may not be such a bad solution in the end thanks to her I can show that I am able to fight and I will prove it to the rest.
I fell asleep with such thoughts running through my mind hoping for all my questions to be answered as fast as possible...