Not so clever

I woke up with a crowd of thoughts. I had a strange dream again.
I saw in it a group of witches sitting in a dark room, I heard that they were planning something. I also saw snakes around, they wore black and whispered in the language of snakes. Suddenly, I tripped over something and, trying to keep my balance, I grabbed the cupboard on which stood a porcelain vase which fell and crashed on the floor, making a loud noise. One of the witches heard this and stood up sharply, walking towards me. I heard the clattering of her heels approaching. In fear, I closed my eyes and woke up.I've never had such realistic dreams. I wonder if what I see in them is really happening ... Who were these women? What were they up to? What was I doing there?
I got up from the bed and started getting ready to leave. In 10 minutes I was ready. Before going to breakfast, I called Freya back to the cage. She didn't come back for a long time ... I started to worry about her that she didn't come back from my parents, but after a while I heard her characteristic squeak and she flew in through the window. Recently I noticed that a second owl often flies behind her, similar to the one I saw in the window last night, or is it the same? Wasting no more time I left the room and went to breakfast.Entering the great hall, I noticed my friends and sat down. They all talked about what they were doing on their day off. After a while I asked them what they thought could be the reason for the day off in the middle of the week. I was curious what their suspicions and if anyone knew anything about the war. They only said it was probably before the upcoming Halloween. I looked at the staff table, some of the staff were visibly stressed, but none of the students seemed to notice it. I also looked at Mrs. Lestrange who was talking with Snape and they both looked at me as if they were talking about me. I acted like nothing happened and moved my eyes to the Gryffindor table where Gaby was seated.I came up with the idea of ​​introducing her to my friends, maybe they will like each other ...
I got up, walked over to her and said hello. I took her hand and dragged her to the table where my friends were sitting.
-Martha, Cedric, Anthony. This is Gaby, wouldn't you mind if she sat down? She's from Gryffindor but she's my friend ...
Gabriell hissed and pulled her hand. I noticed that I was holding it too tight so I loosened my grip. Cedric smiled and said that its fine while Martha and Anthony said they didn't want an opponent sitting next to them. I was angry with them, I still do not understand why the houses cannot help each other but treat themselves only as competition. I fumbled at Anthony and Martha, went back to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Gaby. I don't care about these divisions, I will sit wherever I want and with whom I want. I dont fit in Slytherin, apparently. I told Gaby about it all, and she told me to go to the Dumbledore and ask to be transferred to Gryfindor.On the one hand, I like Slytherin and I even managed to find friends there, but I don't feel like I fit there. Sure, I may look quite threateningly and coldly, but I am not at all like that. Maybe the sorting hat was wrong about me.
After breakfast, as usual, I picked up my books and went to class. Today there were runes, caring for magical creatures and defense against the dark arts. I hadn't even thought of Mrs. Bellatrix because of all the commotion lately.
However, I started to worry about the fact that by reading my mind, she can learn about a war that is not yet disclosed. I decided that I had to leave the magical creature care class and go to the library to find and cast a spell on myself that would prevent her from penetrating my mind. I was sad because this is my favorite lesson but there were more important things to do. I did as planned. After the runes lesson, I went to the library where I found a book on Occlumency. I found the spell I needed, but the ink on this page was smudged and I didn't see how long the spell would last or what the side effects were. I had to take the risk. Just before the lesson, I cast a spell.Slightly nervous, I entered the classroom and sat down where I always did. This time, Gaby joined me, and I could see Mrs. Bellatrix was a little surprised by this. This lesson was a lecture, our only task was to take notes, nothing difficult. To my surprise, everything went according to plan, the teacher didn't read my mind. The lesson was quickly over. I was already packing the books in my bag, wanting to leave as soon as possible, when I heard a familiar voice.
-Nyx, stay for a minute please.
Mrs. Lestrange said sharply.
She sounded serious, you could feel the anger in her voice. I swallowed loudly and nodded my head, waiting for everyone to leave the classroom. She waved her hand, showing me to come closer.I obeyed and stressed out, walked over to her desk. She got up and walked even closer, staring deeply into my eyes. I felt a sharp headache, hissed in pain and wanted to step back, but she held me close. She shook her head dissatisfied. - - Nyx, Nyx, Nyx ... My dear protégé ... You dont trust me and try to hide something ... I feel offended. Did you really cast a defense spell against me? What can be so terrible that you don't want anyone to know ... I saw you in the library. You underestimate me. I have to protect you and you make it difficult for me.
She pressed me against the wall. I've never felt so powerless, I hated the feeling. Bellatrix is ​​a powerful witch, and even I, with my strength, stand no chance against her. She kept staring in my eyes trying to read me like an open book. I must admit I felt my head was about to explode.
- Sorry, it won't happen again.
I stared into her eyes, looking for mercy.
She huffed at me and let me slip into the chair.
- Nyx understand it.
If I want something, I always get it and I want to know and be in control of your mind.
I interrupted her pissed off and asked why and that I had a right to privacy and that she was not my mother and that I would be fine on my own. Only after a while I realized that it was not the best idea to say it out loud.
I got hit in the face. Not showing any more emotions, I waited for the situation to develop. Bellatrix continued.
-Listen to me carefully. You have two options, either you tell me what's up why you had to cast the spell or we'll do it my way.
She grinned at me waiting for response.
I only looked up and shook my head.
-I thought so. Well, your choice.
I heard the door close. It was only now that I was starting to get stressed. Bellatrix started looking for something in her locker.
- Oh there it is. Drink it.
she ordered
I took the potion vial, uncorked the cork and sniffed it. It smelled terrible.
I thought I was going to puke. I said there isn't even an option I will drink it.
Then I was pressed against the wall again and she poured a decoction down my throat. I started choking.
-Ooo poor little girl.
the teacher joked.
-Remember you wanted it, darling.
I tried to get up but couldn't get my balance. You can see that Bellatrix enjoyed it.
She entered my mind.
She saw my parents telling me about a war, my trip to Hogsmeade, even my strange dream... I was so stressed I nearly started crying. I felt so helpless.
She finished and stepped back.
Before I could do or say anything, I felt dizzy. Suddenly Bellatrix came up to me looking strangely at me.
-There is so much going on in that blonde head of yours.
I bit my lips with nerves and they started to bleed. Lestrange wiped the blood from my lips keeping intense eye contact.
She then got even closer and started kissing me agressively. I could feel her nails dig into my back. I had no idea what the heck was happening. The scene went on and on getting more and more heated.
I could do nothing but watch what's happening. I couldn't controll this whole situation but I enjoyed it and let it continue. After something like 30 min which seemed like forever I started feeling dizzy. Slowly and carefully, I slumped into the chair so as not to fall to the ground. My vision went black.
After opening my eyes, I noticed that I was sitting in a chair (dressed like nothing happened) and Bellatrix was staring at me.
-You should read the side effects of the spell you are using, in this case it is your biggest fantasies coming out.
Bellatrix said it in a mocking but equally flirty tone.
- Now get out you slut! I dont want to see you.
Her tone changed drastically.
I was paralyzed and I didn't know what happened. Why does all this have to happen to me? She pushed me to the ground and tears started to fall out of my eyes. I was ashamed at the same time, but I was also furious that Mrs. Bellatrix had not interrupted this sick vision. She wanted to punish me in this way, I know it, but it's so damn cruel.
- Do you need a map to find a way out?!
She yelled at me.
I shook my head and ran out of the class sobbing.
I ran straight to my room and locked it.
The rest of the day I spend crying and overthinking. It was the worst day of my life. I know Gaby was looking for me. She knocked at my door but I told her to get lost. I dont know how I will go to classes the next day, maybe I won't, maybe I will never go to classes again. I started planning what to do but felt asleep beacuse of too much happening in one day.I was exhausted and wanted to never wake up again.

I was exhausted and wanted to never wake up again