What's mine is mine

Amazed and still not very awake, I rubbed my eyes trying to remember what happened that night.
- Is it all a dream or a reality?
I sat down on the edge of the bed, taking the Dementor Book in my hand.
- Surely it couldn't just appear here on its own ... Did it all really happen? What am I going to do now without the wand, how do I get it back?
I knew very well that Lestrange would not give it to me voluntarily.
I got up and went to the shower as always, I had to collect my thoughts and decide what to do next. I wanted to immediately run to Gaby and tell her about everything, but I imagined her reactions if she heard about the night hide-and-seek with Mrs. Lestrange and I gave it up immediately.
The holiday break was approaching.
I still had no plans for Christmas.
I only knew that I could not spend them with my family because my parents were engrossed in the work in the ministry and, above all, the subject of war ...
This Christmas was going to be really sad, lonely and boring. I didn't want to stay at school for Christmas. I knew Gaby was going home to see her family, I was so jealous of her ...
Depressed by these thoughts, I got dressed quickly. I decided to keep the braids braided yesterday ... (braided for sure not by me because I can't do boxer braids).
I hid the book under my pillow.
I couldn't parade with it like that in the corridors because someone would notice that it was a book from the forbidden books section and I would get into trouble.
I folded the clothes from the previous day. They soaked with the scent of Bellatrix, I stared at them for a moment, remembering our last meeting. Another memory of how she kicked me out the door and those bitter words at me broke my intoxicating memory of us kissing the night before...
I left my room and went to breakfast.
I was able to talk to the guys. Anthony revealed to me that rumors were circulating that due to the war, for the safety of the school, students from Durmstrang would come here to defend the school. Excitedly, I threw myself on Jacob's neck. Breakfast turned to talking about future guests. I was wondering who would come, would they be people I know? After a while, however, I became stressed at the thought that my physical condition had decreased and I promised myself to return to training. Due to my emotions, I completely forgot about the lack of a wand. I met Gaby and took her to my room. I showed her the book, not mentioning the details of how I got it.
I also told about what the guys told me. Gaby gave me the idea to write to old friends in Durmstrang asking if they would come. I wrote and had Freya's letter for delivery immediately.
Gaby and I sat on the bed and began studying the Dementor book. It irritated me that this was the only way to find out about this attack. I didn't like long old books that often had to be translated from other languages, which took even more time. I was even more irritated by the thought that Lestrange knew the answer to this question, but she didn't want to and would not tell me.
We sat like that until lunchtime. What we managed to establish was that Dementors are dark creatures that consume human happiness, creating an ambiance of coldness, darkness, misery and despair. They usually don't attack unprovoked. They appear in groups, rarely alone. In the history of magic, they have been used by wizards and manipulated into attacks on innocent people. The only spell that can temporarily banish them is the Patronus spell. They are immortal.
Finished with studying the book, we went to lunch. We talked about the upcoming holidays. When Gaby found out that I was supposed to spend them alone, she invited me to her place.
I knew it was out of pity and it would be awkward so I refused. I made the excuse that I would be looking for an answer to the question of who sent the Dementors to the school.
In the main hall there was a huge Christmas tree and the elves were busy decorating it. During the students' meal, Dumbledor went out to the podium and confirmed the rumors about the Durmstrang students coming to the school. It turned out that they will be here sooner than everyone expected. After the speech, the head master asked me to speak to him in his office.
I guessed it might have been about the guests. I was right, Dumbledor asked me to take care of the Durmstrang students. He also asked how I got along with Mrs. Lestrange and whether the relationship had improved. I said that she is a strict person but we have an okay relationship. The headmaster interrupted me
- I heard from Mrs. Lestrange that you started getting involved in school life, she praised you. In her peculiar way, but still. I am glad that you talked things through. You are free Nyx. Have a good day.
I gently bowed and walked out of his office.
Bellatrix praised me ... Well, I didn't expect that. I found that to improve my physical condition I would do strength training every morning and run every afternoon. I knew I had to get my wand back because even one day without it was difficult. I decided to visit Mrs. Lestrange in the evening and now go for a run. I did a short warm-up in the main square of the school and, while wearing a tank top and knee-length sports shorts, I started running. I felt my lack of condition, I was angry with myself for neglecting my condition so much. Swinging and cold, I stood for a moment leaning on the huge stone. I had to catch my breath.
- Aren't you cold?
I heard from around the corner.
I jumped surprised by the fact that I was not alone.
- Oh Nyx, are you so afraid of me? Bellatrix came up to me laughing.
- Me? You just surprised me, I wasn't expecting anyone here.
- Mhmm excuses ...
I got stressed out so I changed the subject.
-Thank you ...
I said.
Lestrange made a surprised face and tilted her head.
- Thank you for the book, for escorting me to my room, for the braids and .... ah yeah.
I looked down.
- My pleasure, she replied.
- Well, goodbye, Nyx, good luck with your training.
She turned and started walking towards the forest.
- Wait a sec! And my wand?
She turned towards me, laughing sharply under her breath.
- You lost it..Nyx, don't you remember?
I looked at her with pleading eyes, hoping it would work. To my surprise, she handed me my wand and disappeared. Satisfied, I hid it and continued running. The training passed pretty quickly. It was already evening and in winter it gets dark quickly. I pulled out my wand and tried to cast the Lumos spell, but it didn't work. I tried to cast a few other spells but they didn't work as well. It occurred to me that it was a copy of my wand. I didn't get it back. I decided to be as smart as Bellatrix and sneak into her room and roll my property. I had a vial containing the invisibility potion in my room.
I knew it was a risky solution, but I wasn't afraid of Bellatrix anymore.
I couldn't just burst into her room like this and start rummaging through the drawers. It was already quite dark even if it was still quite early. I knew that Lestrange had an evening walk after school that day, so this was my chance to pick up what was mine and do it unnoticed. Without much thought, I drank the mixture. This time, I carefully checked the side effects and duration.
I had about an hour. Before I left, I looked in the mirror. I was 100% invisible. I figured that when I had an hour, I would first put the Dementor Book back in its place. I went down the corridor to the library and passed Mrs. Lestrange on the way. As I thought, she was starting her round. I was always amused by the way she moved - she walked with a hard but slightly unsteady step. I suspected that she had some kind of leg contusion in the past. In the corridors, some students were still strolling. Suddenly I felt a pungent smell and sneezed. I froze in fear that the teacher would find out and quickened my pace, but apparently she thought it was one of the students who was right behind me. Putting the book down was quick and easy. It was time to get my wand back.I knew the way to this room well. I expected the door to be locked but it wasn't. I pushed them lightly with my hand and they opened with a slight creak. It was cold in her room, but also stuffy at the same time. I looked carefully around to see if my doom was somewhere on top. Bellatrix had many old knick-knacks, but there was no time to look at them. My gaze lingered on the enormous black wooden chest of drawers. It was dull with green diamond door handles. I started browsing from the bottom drawer. All there was were some old notebooks and some paper, nothing interesting. In the second one I found underwear ... It was also not what I was looking for this time. In the third there were some sealed letters and her favorite dagger, I took it in my hand for a moment and mocked my teacher with a laugh under my breath. I put the dagger back in its place and looked into the last drawer in which only what I found were old, slightly faded photos. One of them showed my face. I had no idea where she got them from because it was lying on my desk at home. It was a photo with me and my dog ​​Hades. I took the photo with myself knowing it was a bad idea.
I didn't have much time left, a bit irritated I looked around again, this time my gaze stopped on the huge wardrobe. I opened it carefully and there it was.
My wand was on the top shelf. In order to reach there, I had to climb onto the chair. I finally got what was mind.
Stepping back I looked into the opposite mirror. The potion was starting to lose power. I put the chair back in its place and hurried out of the teacher's room.
I ran into my room and collapsed on the bed. Glad, I used the inflamare spell to light the candles. Everything worked. The stone fell from my heart, I succeeded. I just wonder when Bellatrix will find out that I took the wand back. -It's not a  theft, you can't steal something that already belongs to you.
I said to myself.
Relaxed I felt like drawing something. I used to love drawing when I had free time.
I pulled out parchment, pencils, and erasers. I started to draw a deer but all the time something was wrong. Nervous, I teared the piece of paper and thrown it in the trash. I took another sheet and started to wonder.
- Hmm, maybe? Hogwarts?
That would be a challange but deffinitely worth a try.
I was drawing until 3 am. I knew that in the morning I would not get enough sleep, but I just didn't care. Finally I had some time to relax or so I thought...

 Finally I had some time to relax or so I thought