Hogwart's time

I am going to the new school next week.
Today I am meeting the headteacher.
Mr.Dumbledore I guess?
I can't say I am a bit stressed I heard that Hogwart's has high expectations on students. Actually I am better at physical exercises than the mental ones... I am 1.90 cm tall and quite mascular so the first thing I will be acused of is being agressive and mean. Not that I care anyway. It would be a good thing not to scare every one off the first day though.
Okay let's stop overthinking and off we go, my parents are already waiting for me.
Okay I think we are there. This place is huge. For sure I will get lost there many times...I got a little stressed. On the way my dad told me that I will also get sorted to the house today and I will be shown around.
- Wow the stairs are moving... There was nothing like that in Durmstrung.
Okay let's go into the school principal's room. I can see my parents are nervous too that makes me a bit more comfident that I am not alone in it.
-Come in Nyx. I have been awaiting you.
The profesor said.
-Shit.
I thought.
- He is so old. He looks like 100 years.
He chuckled.
-Your thoughts are quite loud Ms.Quentin.
-Oh no. I am so sorry profesor.
Yea nothing like a good first impresion...
I thought.
-Dont worry everybody thinks the same.
I heard you come from Dumstrang, welcome to Hogwart's. Do you have any questions to me?
- Well actually yes. Do I have to pass some kind of test to get there ?
-No Nyx. I contacted your previous teachers and I heard you are a good student. So the test won't be necessary.
Although I will ask one of the teachers to help you with your learning.
-Thank you Mr.Dumbledor.
-My pleasure Miss Quentin. Now we have to go to the Great Hall and sort you into a house and there you will meet the teachers. The houeses are...
-Gryffindor, Huffelpuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. I know Mr.Dumbledor.
-Great off we go then.