Trespassing of the darkness

I saw a black owl stained with blood.
I saw a piece of some ritual with a dagger, but I saw everything through a fog. The only thing that was clear in the dream was the voice that told me to leave school and go to the woods.
Suddenly I felt a strong pain in my head and woke up abruptly. It was night, I don't know how much I slept, but Gaby was still lying next to me, sleeping.
I didn't want to wake her up so I slipped quietly from the infirmary to my room. I felt all right now. I took a shower and wore a thick sweatshirt and tight jeans. I don't know, but I felt I had to go outside, and I was curious if these dreams had any connection to the real. As I slipped out of the castle, I saw Freya following me. It was good to see her. I made a circle around the castle and walked towards the forbidden forest. I didn't even know what exactly to look for. Any sign? After a while, I realized that I was making up something and I was about to go back inside, but I felt someone's hand on my waist.
I jumped back, terrified, and instinctively reached for my wand, looking around at the darkness. Bellatrix's face emerged from the shadows.
-Mrs. Lestrange?
My astonishment grew rapidly.
-Nyx my dear what are you doing so late out. You probably know what creatures are lurking in this forest just waiting for a soul lost in the dark.
- I am not lost. I came on purpose ...
I said unsure.
I didn't know if I could even tell her about my dreams, she could get me for a freak. I started to look around for some sensible excuse. She saw that and came closer, brushing a strand of hair falling on my face.
-Relax, I just checked if you would tell the truth. I brought you here, I know about your dreams, I create them.
I wanted to say something but Lestrange looked back, grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me into the forest.
I have to confess I was scared as hell.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw only dark smoke entering the castle.
-What is this? Please let me go.
My friends are there, please.
I begged the teacher but no results.
-I'm sorry Nyx.
She tightened her grip even more.
She practically dragged me through the forest without saying anything. Eventually I managed to unroll and kick her knee. She hissed in pain and finally let go, cursing under her breath.
- You little ingrate!
I started to run away as much as I had strength in my legs. I was already at the edge of the forest. All I was thinking about was to pull out Gaby, who was probably still sleeping, unaware of the threat. However, Bellatrix teleported right in front of me, grabbed my hoodie and pulled me hard towards her, teleporting us both deep into the woods.
-You don't understand anything, I have to get her out, she doesn't know anything.
I panicked.
-And you Nyx, you know what this is?
I shook my head no.
- That's what I thought. I can't tell you who od what it is but I can asure they are not interested in your little friend.
She rolled her eyes.
- And why this "thing" should be interested in me then ?
- You know less, you sleep better. The only thing I can tell you is that this is because of your parents.
- Is it something connected to them upcoming war?
- What a clever girl you are... Yes dear it is.
- Wait, how did you know that thing was comming ?
- Not your worries.
Lestrange was shaking all over, no wonder it was somehow -2 degrees outside, and she was only in a black dress tied tightly around the waist with a corset. On the one hand, I was angry with her, but on the other, it was possible that she just saved my life. Without hesitating, I took off my hoodie and handed Bellatrix. Surprised, she looked at me suspiciously and asked what to do with it. I smiled a little seeing her shake, but trying not to let it show, in the end she is the one that inspires fear.
- Put on before you get frostbite.
-You must be kidding me. I'm not cold at all, don't get undressed infront of me.
I laughed and pointed to my t-shirt, pointing to the fact that I was dressed. -Please, I will be fine. In Durmstrang, we had such training that we ran in the snow in only shorts, no shoes, only a sport bra.
Unconvinced, she took my sweatshirt and put it on.
-Okay, well, stop wagging over my ear, it's annoying.
I laughed at the sight of the irritated teacher in a sweatshirt that was at least 2 sizes too big for her.
-Anything you want to add, Nyx?
I denied.
I asked her how much more do we have to sit here. She looked at the moon and said that until morning. Which meant that we would be stuck here alone for the next 5 hours.
It started to snow and my T-shirt was all wet and stuck to my body.
-You're in good shape. Nyx, I think that strength might be of use to you soon.
I knew that she would not tell me why, so I gave up the unnecessary questions. After about an hour of silence and stillness, I was starting to feel cold.
-Come here young. Don't play hard.
I moved closer gently and cautiously toward Bellatrix.
-I promise not to eat you.
She laughed at me. She came even closer, cuddling with me.
- Just don't think that I like you, I'm damn cold and you have the remnants of warmth inside you, do you understand?
I nodded my head.
-Now come over here, we're both freezing.
She climbed onto my lap, wrapping her arms tightly around me. I felt her quivering breath against my neck. She put her hands under my shirt trying to keep warm. She had terribly sharp and long nails, and I stiffened at the feeling of her hands sliding over my body.
- So strong and still so sensitive.
She laughed.
-Unless it's just my touch that makes you react that way.
I was indeed stressed. I felt my breath grew sluggish and my heart beat faster. God, what is this woman doing to me.
I thought to myself, forgetting that she reads my mind.
-I make your pulse grow then you will produce more heat, which is good for me.
She blinked at me.
I was totally dazed. My consciousness seems to have evaporated from my body.
I was soaked with her scent, sharp as chili peppers on the other side with the suffocating scent of ashes mixed with whiskey.
I did not have the strength to think about what was happening and where it was all going, I just enjoyed the moment so much that I forgot about the freezing cold. She, too, had stopped shaking and was just cuddling tightly against me, resting her lips on my neck and her hands clasped behind my back. I didn't know how far I could go and if I could hug her back. I hesitantly embraced her with one hand at the waist, pulling her even closer, and with the other I put in her lush black curls, lightly combing them. She obviously didn't mind because she just exhaled deeply. There is a good chance that we both fell asleep in this position.