Come on. Think. Think!

          "How's it going, Sukehiro?"

          Mr. Compress suddenly spoke and she glared up at him through half-lidded eyes, "It's Hayashi."

          "Fine. Miss Hayashi. The drug still in action? You look like you're on your last leg. If you feel like dying, do tell me 'cause if you die, we're all dead."

          "Glad to hear I'm of importance."

           Arisa then remembered what the girl in her supposed hallucination in her mind had said.

          "Our quirk is capable of so much more."

          Arisa also realized something. Something that was so obvious but Arisa had brushed off.

          The Sukehiro family all had ocular quirks.

          And so did she.

          BANG!

          A violent explosion began in the carnage of what was once a part of the Kamino ward and it wasn't the violent clash of the villain and All Might. It was from Arisa, the girl who has discovered another part of her quirk.

          Blue ran across the area, like a shockwave, sending the nearby villains flying but Arisa had precise control, pulling Bakugou towards her while throwing the others away. She was keeping herself up using her own quirk and it was taking a lot from her. She never thought of using her eyes instead of her hands when it came to her quirk but at that moment, she realized that it was a good thing. Arisa felt pain like never before. Her eyes were throbbing and mildly burning as mist of blue surrounded her opalescent orbs.

          "Your eyes —"

          Bakugou now stood before her, mildly disoriented as his gaze zeroed on her. Arisa was breathing heavily, sweat rolling down her neck as she huffed, "Bleeding? Yeah, I can feel it. I don't have long. Let's get the hell out of here.".

         Meanwhile, All For One who clearly noticed the development pointed out to All Might, "Do you see that, All Might? That girl needs me or she'll die."

         He threw a punch of which the villain caught, "What do you want with her? Why is she so important?!"

          All Might could see a sick grin form, "Who do you think founded the Sukehiro family? Why do you think they've lasted so long? It was all me and that child is the one I've been waiting for for hundreds of years!"

          The hero's eyes widened and his irises shook before he steeled himself, knowing that this wasn't the time to be distracted.

          Arisa had managed to toss the villains far enough, buying the both of them time to escape. Arisa was also vigilant enough to keep an eye on All For One as she climbed on Bakugou's back. The girl was barely keeping it together and was only running on determination to escape with both of them intact. If it weren't for that, she would have long passed out.

          "Stop them!"

          "You're not going anywhere Arisa," the villain suddenly intervened and she glared at him from over Bakugou's shoulder, a blinding bright light suddenly slamming into the villain but he presevered, his limbs enlarging, keeping him in place whil digging up the earth and she gritted her teeth while Bakugou was ducking away, now crouching, holding on for dear life. The force of her quirk kicked up a thousand violent winds but Arisa wasn't done. She increased the output, feeling warm liquid ooze down her cheeks as she screamed, desperate to knock the villain down.