26

JIMIN POV

Jimin had never wanted any thing as much as he wanted Tae and Jungkook.

His desire for the two alphas grew with each passing hour.

So did his body's sensitivity, until he could almost feel the blood thrumming through veins.

As they approached their temporary island home, he went to help Jungkook get the boat ready to moor at the dock.

But the more he tried to help, the worse he seemed to do, until the alpha's hands gently caught his.

"I think, maybe, you should leave this to me," Jungkook said nudging him away from the mooring ropes and walking him over to the wheelhouse to stand next to Tae.

"I could take the wheel," he suggested, reaching for it eagerly.

"Then tae could help you..."

Both Alphas moved toward him, Tae blocking his hands as the prince's arms closed around his waist and tugged him a few steps backward.

The position put him flush against the alpha's body, which he wasn't complaining about.

"You let Tae handle the navigation," Jungkook said firmly in his ear.

"You just keep him company We've got this, okay?"

He grumbled a little as Jungkook pulled away but conceded.

"Okay."

As soon as Jungkook had disentangled himself, he latched onto Tae.

He wrapped his arms around the alpha's waist and pressed his cheek to Tae's back.

That way, the alpha had his hands free to steer the boat and Jimin could get all the body warmth he wanted.

"Jiminie?" Tae said over his shoulder.

"Don't you want to get a look at our new home?"

"Not our home," he maintained, burrowing tighter against the alpha's back.

"Just a way station."

"Our home for now," Tae said.

"And it doesn't look so different from your island home."

That piqued his interest and he stood on his tiptoes so he could see over Tae's shoulder, tucking his chin in against the alpha.

"It's smaller than my island."

"And there's a lot of sand."

A house came into view as well far from the hovel that Jimin had lived most of his life in.

"Is that where we're staying?"

"That's it," Taehyung confirmed.

"The only house on the island."

"It looks big."

"It's bigger than your house, sure But a lot smaller than the palace."

"I'm sure we'll feel right at home."

Jimin didn't share his optimism.

This was just another new place to get used to.

"Do you think they've got goats?" he asked feeling a little cheered at the prospect.

"I don't know," Tae said.

"I guess we'll have to go explore the place and see."

Jimin liked the sound of that exploration and adventure.