Top 12 Transformers Battles (Updated)

There will be a few changes for this since I'm thinking of including Rise of the Beasts...

As seen from the title, today I'll be ranking my top 12 favorite Transformers battles of all time from the live action movies. Now these fights these are my picks I'll show it and tell why these ten fights are my favorites among them, there could be some fights I'll had to pair since some of them can be quite short or needed for some two parters...

#12 Optimus Prime vs Bonecrusher and Bumblebee vs Rampage and Ravage

For these two first from the 2007 film and ROTF, it's at the bottom of the list since these fights are rather...quick, but they're decent TBF.

As for the first, Decepticon Bonecrusher tries to take Optimus head on got decapitated instead. Bumblebee makes a surprise attack on Rampage, Ravage tries but got ripped off Bee then finishes Rampage off Bee being the victor.

They may be my least favorite fights but these two show that you'll never mess with them.

#11 Bumblebee vs Barricade (All two parts)

Ah yes these two, the main arch-rivals... They're still at the bottom next to the first ones, but I do love these two wish I could've seen more of their fights.

The first one I really loved it that starts with a police chase then goes head to head in their robot forms but in the end though after Bee picked up both Sam and Mikaela saw Barricade being unable to stand, too bad I didn't see how Bumblebee managed to defeat him.

The 2nd one even though it's like at least one in a half minute since Bumblebee easily defeated his arch-rival again, that police chase is quite sick NGL...

#10 Hong Kong battle

Ah yes the whole Hong Kong I really loved this part since the Dinobots got introduced here, I do kinda got a little dizzy from those movements and fights.

I'm really impressed on Bumblebee and Hound even though they're outnumbered they're still able to hold on until back up arrives which I can see them they're pretty good at this, the other part where Optimus got on a brief fight with Grimlock was really cool.

Though it's still at the lower part of my list I would say this whole part isn't that bad at all.

#9 Optimus Prime (and Cade) vs Lockdown