The Past Events

Optimus Prime: We are here because of Megatron's plan and also here about the news of Sentinel.

Belfast: Megatron... You mean the one who attacked us earlier?

Optimus Prime: Yes. Well in our day in Cybertron everything was peaceful that day we and Megatron were like brothers we are both in charge in different sections. Sentinel and I were in charge of the Autobots while he is in charge the Decepticons. Everything is going well, but in pursuit of more power Megatron betrayed us and the war on our planet occured.

Optimus continuously explains of about how the Autobots threw the Allspark away from and how Megatron ended up on Earth, with the following years the Decepticons arrived on Earth, Optimus also tells the story about him defeating the ancient Decepticon Megatronus also known as The Fallen.

Optimus then tells the story about Sentinel's time on Earth and how they discovered that Sentinel is on Earth's moon, he also tries convince Sentinel to lead the Autobots again but Sentinel said he has much to learn on Earth, and when Optimus is telling about escorting Sentinel back to their base, Sentinel suddenly falls into his knees the girls seemed to notice him with a sad expression then they get horrified after hearing of betraying his faction and killed one Autobot that is really close to him which is Ironhide, which it turned out he made a deal with Megatron before and with that heard some of the shipgirls came asking to why did he do it.

Sentinel Prime: I had no other choice back then even though I'm doing it on the wrong side, it's for the survival of Cybertron it's the reason why I betrayed you and myself... Optimus if you still don't forgive me of what I've done, you can kill me again if you want.

Optimus Prime: Sentinel...

Enterprise: You can't just let yourself die!

Queen Elizabeth: Yeah you can just move on to a new life Sentinel!

Illustrious: Your Majesty is right you can just forget about the past and move on to have a new life Sentinel!

Sentinel Prime: I don't know if I could ever do that...

???: Of course you can do that Sentinel!

???: Yeah he's right about it...

Everyone: *Turns around

Sentinel Prime: I-Ironhide?!

Optimus Prime and Bumblebee: Ratchet...

To be continued...