Daily Life/The Plan

With morning now rising, Sentinel turns on and transforms into his robot mode

**TRANSFORMATION SOUNDS**

He sees the window curtains, and lights are still closed meaning Enterprise is still asleep. He then proceeds to walk around somewhere.

**heavy metal footsteps**

He then reaches a cliff that has a dazzling view of the sea.

Sentinel Prime: This planet I need to do my best at protecting it, whether it's the Sirens or the Decepticons attacking this place.

Meanwhile at Sakura Empire with Kaga.

Akagi: **wakes up** Uhhhh...

Kaga: Ah, nee-sama I'm glad your awake now after that hit you received before.

Akagi: **remembering what happened yesterday** Yeah about the source.

Akagi thought: If somehow we managed to capture that Prime, then we might be able to use him for Project Orochi.

Kaga: Um nee-sama can you stand up now? We should be meeting Nagato-sama right now.

Akagi: Of course Kaga, I feel fine right now!

Then the sisters got out of their dorms to meet up with Nagato. 

At the Sakura Empire shrine.

Akagi and Kaga: Nagato-sama **bows down**

Nagato: I'm glad you're conscious now Akagi.

Akagi: Of course I'm fine.

Nagato: I've heard about the source you've encountered is from a different world right?

Kaga: Hai, Nagato-sama.

Nagato: Souka (I see)

Akagi: Nagato-sama we have a request to say.

Nagato: What is it Akagi?

Akagi: We're planning an attack on Azur Lane, I know it's going to be a suicide mission because of the source we're trying to capture is really strong, but we'll do our best to be successful on this mission.

Nagato: Alright then I'll get expectations for that.

Akagi: Thanks Nagato-sama we'll inform Ironblood about this mission.

Nagato: Sure thing Akagi.

Akagi and Kaga then bows down to Nagato one more time then they leave the shrine to inform Ironblood about their mission.

Meanwhile with Ayanami:

Yukikaze: So Ayanami, what is going to be our mission today?

Ayanami: It's to capture a robot of some kind. We were told on the meeting that he has metal and red paintings on the body, a helmet, and light blue eyes. He's called as "Sentinel Prime" Our goal is to capture him no matter what. 

Shigure: Eh?! You mean the giant who picked her Akagi-san like an insect and throw her at Kaga-san?!

Ayanami: Of course. And this mission is a bit of a suicide though...

Yuudachi: Will we have a back up fleet?

Ayanami: It's going to be some of the Iron Blood members. Z23, Z1, Z46, Prinz Eugen-san and Deutschland-san.

Shigure: That's good then! With also the help of our Sakura Empire friends, we'll be able to capture "Sentinel Prime"!

Yukikaze: And we'll prevent of what happened to Akagi-san!